So gaiz...

sceptilelegend

I'm surprised no one has mentioned how you use Samuel to revive russman in the Buddha room for maxis. I always associated russman and stu with Richthofen, so why maxis? Why is it stu that revives russman? Stu is very important in richtofen's plan, but why give such a key role in the maxis Easter egg side to him? the guy who serves your enemy. Why isn't it misty reviving him or Marlton. LOL. Jk. About that one. But seriously. Also, "The blood sacrifice" for Maxis is to offer russman and then later revive him, but in richtofen's side it's just launching zombies towards the tower.

Does anyone get what I'm saying? There's so many questions popping in my head. Welp?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Yeah the voice at the start of the video intro is telling him to Man the rift (jump down)

Actually, it's "mend the rift"; to repair some kind of bridge or form a connection to a particular instance.

When I think of the the revival step, I automatically think of the opening cutscene where Russman basically sacrifices himself to cover Samuel against some of the horde. Unfortunately, he gets taken down by the Phaser Jumpers and the rest of the crew leave only to be surrounded again. Richtofen mentions "Accept your fate - begin anew", and thus resets them back to the beginning in some fashion.

Perhaps it belongs in Maxis' steps in order to correct what happened in the future (which no longer exists once they return back to the start). Kind of a way for Stuhlinger to repay Russman if you want to look at it from a different perspective.

It seems like the two main playable characters here are Samuel and Misty, Russman and Marleton just bring sidekicks. It WOULD make more sense if Misty was reviving Marleton, seeing that Samuel's more of the antagonist. Personally, I think Maxis is going to end up being more evil than Richtofen, but that's just me.... :P

When in the Bhudda room killing the zombies for the previous step, Maxis mentions they must complete this step so he can find the "Enlightened One". To me, it seemed like he wanted to figure out who has been quote-unquote "enlightened" with the power to hear Richtofen, which is Samuel. As for Maxis being evil, my opinion he has good intentions, but in the final DLC he will be corrupted with all the power he's acquired over the zombies if one should complete his steps of all the Easter Eggs.

Maxis can communicate with anyone- you can hear his quotes when playing as any of the four. Richtofen can exclusively be heard by Samuel, because of his contact with 115 (the radio message on Green Run states Richtofen can only be heard by contact of something, and since Stu ate flesh I'm guessing that it's 115). I've always considered Maxis the more trustworthy of the two, since he hasn't shown his true intentions as Richtofen did on Moon. HOWEVER, I'm not endorsing the idea that Maxis' hands are squeaky clean- whether it was for funding or not, he partnered Group 935 with Hitler's Wunderwaffe Program, something I simply can't put past him. I suppose his true colors will be shown on the last map's Egg- will his goal really help humanity (or what's left of humanity)? Or is it for personal gain of power?