Great Leap Forward Map. (In Progress)

Jeager1999

I don’t know why I’m doing this, I really don’t think a Map is needed but I guess for me it’s more of a Challenge. It’s kind of good to have a Map with walls and no fog.

I guess some are a little to big. Simply Right-Click and hit View Image.

Anyway, I’m taking this slow and working on each Building- Floor by Floor. Now the map’s not accurate when it comes to Junk, specs of furniture’s and little things. This map will show the important things like Workstations, Parts, Weapons, Key Items for EE, etc.

Looking at the Legend you might understand some of the Pictures mean, but here are the ones you might not understand.

The S is for the Chinese Symbols, all of them. This just tells you where they are, not exactly which they are.

The One-Way Access Point is for area’s that take you to an area but you can go back the same way. Hence One Way, the Letters represent the starting direction. So A means this is where you will start, B is where you end up.

(Update) Got rid of "Death Drop" added Caution Bars, these will tell you where you can Drop Safely or to your Death.

Again, it’s not perfect but if anyone has time to do a better one be my guess. Here is the Starter Floor of the First Building…. Well the Bottom Half that is.

Now these Maps won’t be the same scale, each floor is bigger than one another and I want to keep the frame simple, some of you might want to print them out.

I’m going by Order of Floor & Building, I think the Upside Down section is going to a problem but I like a Challenge.

Keep checking Back. Upside Down Section Next.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Wow Jeager, you really stepped into new territory on this one. I must say, Die Rise is one of those maps that are quite difficult to map out, let alone navigate by memory or written guide. This is what I call some grade-A material. If you could complete the whole set of all the floor levels and their objects (perk machines, wall guns, etc.), then I believe this will be one helluva guide.

Keep up the amazing work, friendo! And if you ever need help on anything regarding this, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Thanks, all of you. The Floor under starter is being a tad tricky. I thought the hole right by the stairs leads to a Two Story Drop, hence the Death Drop. The hole behind that were you find one of the Parts is okay to drop down, that leads to the second half of bottom floor. Which I'm almost down with.

But if I'm wrong, I'll make changes later. Soon as I get the "Fun" Part out of the way, I can Re-Twink them.

I'd like to see a map that was more about the vertical connections between levels and buildings and what is required to move between them (power, elevator, jumping, dropping, etc), and less about each floor's plan. I might start working in this because I'm still a bit confused how everything connects (first elevator, other elevator shaft dropping down, Buddha room slide, etc).

Okay, here is the Two Floor's under the Starting Floor. Again, not accurate when it comes to little things, I'm sure I'm missing some things here and there, but right now I'm just getting the layout of the maps.

Someone posted earlier that you can drop(Very Carefully) down from the Starting Floor Hole near the M14. I've tried, but 1 out of 4 tries were successful, so I added a "Caution" Bar next to all the area's that have Drops (Good or Bad.

Maps are on the Original Post Now.

There is one thing I think I need to include with the Maps, it comes later on but could use the Info. I know for Richtofen's side of the EE (Which I'm hoping to Complete) you need to hit the corners of the Tower in order by the Tiles. I get the Tile Part but which corner is North-South-East-West?

Epic.

You know you can go back and edit your first post. Would you mind putting all the map pieces together in the first thread to make it easier to view this thread ?

Done and Done.

The north side of the tower is the side that ALWAYS has the mahjong tile on it. :)

Awesome, thanks. Once I got the floors done I'll go back and take care of the little things. Mahjong Tiles and All.

Thanks. BTW: I'll be adding something like this to each map and will edit the others when I get the Time. Its a side Map of each Building Floor.

Here's how it works. There are four floors to the Starting Building, this represents each floor and included the Elevator shafts and what from the go to. Notice how each one is a different color. Say I edited the Starting Floor and added this, to it. The top floor of this mini map will be White instead of Grey. This I hope make it easier to know what floor you're on.

Working on the "Escher" Building next....good name huh?

Okay, Finished the Escher Building (AKA: Upside Down Building)

Each Floor and I also included the Elevator shaft since there are two small rooms and one has the GalvaKnuckles.

For now, I'm taking a break, the "Dragon" Building is going to be a tough one, especially the Bottom Floor, its a freaking maze down there.