The egg has been eaten, but the map is far from over!

I am plumb astounded!

I have not seen a single post on good rape-train areas yet! All the die rise post are about the Easter egg! This is a good sign tray arch! :D For once you didn't screw us all over! I SEE IMPROVEMENT! Gold star?

Moving on, I have been in three ok areas to train and one amazing area!

-The roof: You can run circles on the balcony but its a bit risky with the close corners zombies not dying easily! Or if you have three people you can hold off on the area in front of the nav card table with Trample Steams! See NGT's video about that:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=ngt%20trample%20steam&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDcQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7GAVNyP1rzo&ei=hGAMUdKLMpDo9gTZlIDgCg&usg=AFQjCNF9fo4_mz69_Gt7Hkbx2CkYa6qxsg&bvm=bv.41867550,d.eWU

The area below the roof and the power level are also train-able but once again: Watch for surprise zombies!

The tiki bar area is my last ok place to train... There is just enough area to circle zombies in front of the bar, bonus help for a freind shooting the horde from behind the counter!

But the best place I've seen to train is the Buddha temple, it is SO easy to train there! Run the perimeter of the four outmost post and hold there until you see fit to leave.... Its the most wide open area on the map...

Tips!:

1: If you angle and place the trample steam just right in front of the bit of building you use to cross to the next, you can bump your head against the roof after flinging yourself! Making it so zombies die, but you just get moved a bit!

2: When the nova jumpers come you can position yourself on one of the fallen post and knife at your feet to kill novas with a upgraded melee weapon(Krauss, Bowie, galva.) and the sliquifier is easy to use to SERIOUSLY slow down these things! They touch that purple goo and they are DONE!

3:sliquifiying the red poles will make any zombies coming up or going down it fall off... Which doesn't do much damage but it's fun to watch! I haven't tested this yet but I think if you fully sliquify the half-pole that would lead back up to the area under galvas and dolphin dive right you can fling yourself up to that area! But I haven't tested this either!

One last thing I would like to talk about is acheivements..

While in solo, you can easily use the working elevator to build the trample steam before round 2! Making the "facing the dragon" acheivement even easier...

As for the shafted acheivement: Here are the amount of perks you will need:

A good:5000 just for doors, maybe less if your skilled...

Quick revive: Solo:500 Multi:1500

Double tap: 2000

Juggernog: 2500

Who's who?: 2000

Speed cola: 3000

Mule kick: 4000

Pack a punch: 5000...

So then: you need a good 18500 points to do this acheivement, and you also have to worry about your guns...

Some other tips for this are: If in solo leave a zombie once you have only one... Grab any three perks,(I recommend the ones in the hard-to-reach starter building) a PAPed gun, and who's who, then go to the roof and down yourself, have your dopleganger Aquire the remaining two perks and who's who again, this should give you all 6 perks when you get up... But that is just what I heard, either way you get the acheivement..

Buying the Bowie over the galvas is also not a bad choice, because if I understand this right, the nova hummer rounds will always be a one or two knife kill with the Bowie, and it's got a lot more hit range then the galvas! Making it easier to hit them... But their most HATED weapon is the sliquifier, they will BEG for mercy from that purple goo! As when THEY get stuck in it, they can't teleport or crawl properly! Making them an easy target! So if the next round starts start spraying that goo everywhere!

That's most of what I have for now! Hope you enjoyed!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic