Mah Jong Tiles Help.

B8ZZ

I just played for 3 hours on Riichtofen's side and we were at the last part on the EE. Out of 9 locations that I read, I found 6.

1.Blue South

2.Green North

3.Red 4

7.Green 3

8.Red West

9. Blue 2

Those were the ones I found according to location to this:

1. Spawn desk

2. On the radio tower, on the corner.

3. Roof box spawn, on a plastic lawn chair.

4. MP5, go into the **** please report this topic, post **** to the right, on the counter.

5. AK, go down the hall, veer right, left through door, on shelves to the right.

6. Power room, on sewing table in the corner by the door.

7. Floor with 4 mattress sprint landing, through door on left, right, it’s on a couch with round cushions.

8. Elevator shaft right below awning slide

9. Buddha room by teddy bear.

I then thought that it would be East South North West according to the ones I found! We failed it 20 times. We done 19 different combinations and NONE worked. Can anyone give or know a concise guide to these bullsh*t tiles? I used these 2 pictures aswell to help me and from what they stated I should have got it first try with my team!

http://www.j-archive.com/media/2006-05-12_DJ_17a.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9c5QHIs.jpg

Please help me! I read some other posts but couldn't find solutions :cry:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my crew where stuck at this point although we were doing the correct combinations.

We tried 5 times until I thought of something. I told the person who was Samuel to go and try with the same combo and it surprisingly worked straight away.

It worked for us, so it might for you :)