You can STOP TIME in TranZit!?

PMChr97

Just watched Vahn and Jimmy Zielinski on the game with dev livestream (http://www.twitch.tv/treyarch) and jimmy said something along the lines of "There may be a way to stop time in tranzit, so all your buddies can take a bathroom break at the same time without being in any danger from the zombies. We used a gun that behaved in such a way that it made sense. So yeah, good luck with that" Something like that he said.

Theories?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My idea is it has something to maybe do with builables because Im sure someone by nw would have figured it out if it was just random box weapons and I hardly ever see anyone use the electric trap or zombie turret anymore. Or maybe it does have something to with clocks and a certain weapon because he said he wanted it to make sense but also be zombies challenging.

My idea is it has something to maybe do with builables because Im sure someone by nw would have figured it out if it was just random box weapons and I hardly ever see anyone use the electric trap or zombie turret anymore. Or maybe it does have something to with clocks and a certain weapon because he said he wanted it to make sense but also be zombies challenging.

There was this huge theory that the whole map was basically a clock. But I can't remember it that well. Anyways, the video is soon done uploading :)

Are you sure it isn't the EMP.

If you look at Peter Livingstones twitter, someone asks him if he can make it possible to pause an online zombie games and he replies "@Donsarasa maybe a grenade device?". Positive he means the EMP, and that was main intention for it

Well, if we use Peter's grenade device, and Jimmy's "weapon" combined ---- War Machine?!

This has been brought up in the past and the solution is pretty simple:

The EMP grenade.

Throw it at all active zombies and they will stand still or just lumber around. This doesn't wear off (you can go take a leak, smoke a cig, etc.) unless you:

A) touch them

B) sprint

C) fire a weapon

This has been confirmed as what Jimmy was talking about.

That should wrap up this thread.

This has been brought up in the past and the solution is pretty simple:

The EMP grenade.

Throw it at all active zombies and they will stand still or just lumber around. This doesn't wear off (you can go take a leak, smoke a cig, etc.) unless you:

A) touch them

B) sprint

C) fire a weapon

This has been confirmed as what Jimmy was talking about.

That should wrap up this thread.

Wow, didn't know that. Thanks!

You have to be very careful when doing this. Make sure you have EVERY zombie. I EMP the last one but you can do it with an entire wave. The other thing thats tricky with multiple zombies is sometimes they will rub up against each other and wake each other up. I'd stick to EMPing the last zombie or two then sitting in a corner with a claymore or two in front of you just in case.

Maybe a way to stop time so we can take a short break? Well What Jimmy was talking about is the EMP granade. Save 2-3 zombies or even one EMP him and then as long as you dont run, touch him, or fire a weapon the zombie(s) will not go after you. (essitially stopping time) So EMP him go pee or smoke or whatever then when you get back kill him and keep on keppin' on my friends. Stop Time=EMP

I think they fixed that recently.

Happens constantly in Die Rise. Not fixed.

If they fixed Tranzit, cool, but it is terrible in Die Rise...that and the slide glitches are what most people in game talk about. I figured there would be more on it here....

I only skimmed but really noticed EMP mentions. there is also another way.

In the cornfield near the pylon there are rings around the pylon in circles. I forget exactly which but am pretty sure its the outer circle. if you travel around in the outer circle of the cornfield you will come across a broken corn stalk on the ground. directly across the lane or isle (the route we walk in) if you stand croutched against the barrier, all zombies on map will freeze including denizens.

Essentially stopping time on the map entirely.

Hope this helps.

In the cornfield near the pylon there are rings around the pylon in circles. I forget exactly which but am pretty sure its the outer circle. if you travel around in the outer circle of the cornfield you will come across a broken corn stalk on the ground. directly across the lane or isle (the route we walk in) if you stand croutched against the barrier, all zombies on map will freeze including denizens.

Hope this helps.

Can anybody confirm this???

Hope this helps.

Can anybody confirm this???

I actually saw a video similar to this on youtube. I didn't think they were in the cornfield but rather running from power to town where the rail cars and cars are there. they guy had denizens on him as usual and went and sat in this corner and they stopped jumping on him and he explained he could just sit there and not be attacked.

Hmm well I tried this in public match before I saw the video post on solo. Interesting details for doing this in public though. I could not get the original location to work, crouching on the other side though freaks the zombies out and while they spawn right beside you they run away.

Also it freaks out the denizen but not the same freezing gig. If someone is near the cornfield the denizens will still spawn on you, if no one is in the cornfield besides the person in the glitch then no denizens will spawn on the entire map (Finally! A way to work in the fog with no denizens! just have to sacrifice someone eating dinner!)

Looking out of the glitch towards the outer cornfield

This is the view behind me looking at the tower and the fence.

When I get out of this game I'll do a theater mode pic showing me in it but we are currently still in the game but thought I would take the time to update everyone while sitting in the glitch lol. Also I will be testing out bringing more people into this glitch and if it works then all 4 of us.

Update: The denizens don't disappear but in actuality are glitched out in the cornfield with you. As long as no one travels through the area on foot you are ok. Team mates can use the teleporters or ride the bus through the area with no seen effects. If the denizens do get messed up then simply stay put till the spawning denizens fall back into the glitched out area. Kaboom's also kill the denizens and you will have to suffer through some head humps till they stop again.

-KeredNomrah69