Things have slowed down...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

You created a glitch lobby? My my, that may make things a bit detrimental. While I've never experienced a glitch lobby before, I wouldn't put all my money on making it the reason why the step won't work. Are you shooting only on, or all the balls? Also, I'm assuming you haven't placed the Trample Steams down.

be careful with that, my friend that used to host 8 man Tranzit lobbys got booted in the middle of a match a couple weeks ago and couldnt get zombies to connect for the rest of the day no matter what he did only multiplayer and he thinks that's why. It is fun though and a fun way to solve that problem of having more than 3 friends wanting to play at once. If I did an 8 man Die Rise I would coordinate a trample stream ride that would start at that mattress ledge, flinging you to the second highest level of the rooftop building and seeing how far we could go from there fling after fling XD