EE Reset

ETEl2NAL407

Does anyone know of a way to reset the EE?

I have attempted the EE (both sides it seems) with not so hot players. Haven't achieved the ToB trophy, but with some players I come across the Nav card is built, others it isn't. So, it seems as though I've half completed some steps and I'm kinda lost as to what should happen next for either Maxis or Richtofen EE. Furthermore, it seems I can't hear voices anymore so I have no way to rely on that for direction...

How do I reset the EE so I can start over from scratch?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, that's what I was afraid of.

So, here's a good question then since I can't determine where I am... What kind of cornerstones should I attempt to gain a cue for which direction I'll progress in?

Meaning, I remember building Nav Table, powering up the obelisk with the Jet Gun, building Element 115 by killing zombies. Of course I cannot remember if this was done with power on or off and I can't recall if the 115 was built up enough to cue the next voice. As I said, these players were not quite sure the differences between the EE's and admittedly neither did I at the time. Taking all this into consideration, what should I do to progress or at least gain a cue as how to progress?

Should I lure avaogrado to the obelisk and kill him?

Should I just drop turbines at the lamps?

• Administrators

In Tranzit, the power determines what direction you begin in regards to choosing a side. If you wish for the power to be off (you must turn it on anyways to trigger the quote), then you are siding with Maxis. If you choose for it to stay on (meaning keep the power on), you're siding with Richtofen. Either way you look at it, you're picking one side or the other. It doesn't mean that the system will remember you started a path for the rest of your zombie career; it's just a little signal telling you "Hey, this is where the Side Quests begin".

The good thing about Tranzit is that the overseers (Maxis/Richtofen) will tell you word by word what to accomplish when you choose either side. Here is a very brief guide on what each side requests you to do:

Maxis

- Turn on power, then turn it off. (Cornerstone)

- Lure Him (as you'd say, the Avogadro) under the pylon fully and EMP him while two turbines are placed underneath the tower.

- Place a Turbine down at the Bus Depot and Diner streetlights at the same time.

- Congrats! You've just sided with Maxis.

Richtofen

- Turn power on, and keep it that way. (Cornerstone)

- Build the JetGun completely.

- Using the JetGun, heat up the pylon (referred to as obelisk) until the weapon explodes to ensure you've done it correctly. You don't need the table built, but I tend to do it since heating up the meteorite on the table will give you the quote 100% of the time.

- Kill anywhere from 20-40 zombies under the pylon. Make sure they are completely under and not out of the area. Some say using explosives making the quote come faster.

- Using EMPs, reduce the energy flow at the streetlights at the same time. If you have two people, create a portal. EMP the streetlight at the same time, jump in the portal quickly, then EMP the streetlight you just appeared next to.

- Congrats! You've just sided with Richtofen.

Last week I posted a topic about how to reset you complete zombie-stats on Ps3.

I used it because I started as a newbie and got stuck because I had like a million deaths. On the kills leaderboards I ended in the top 30.000 with 75k+ kills but didn't got any further then the skull. Use search to find my topic.

After the reset I lost my NavCard and all the money on the bank, must work on the EE I guess...