Issues With the Spire on Richtofen's Side?

Smuu

Firstly, I'd like to apologise if this has been brought up anywhere else - I wasn't sure exactly what to search for.

So basically the problem we encountered today was that we couldn't seem to get enough 'blood sacrifice' or whatever from flinging the zombies into the spire.. We tried for quite a bit, to no avail.

So!

1) Are the zombies supposed to die upon passing the spire, or are they supposed to just fly through/past it? (The latter is what was happening during the game)

2) Do all of the Steams have to be down at the same time - and has it yet been absolutely confirmed whether it is their total kills that allow you to progress to the next step or rather each of the Steams getting a certain amount of individual kills?

Furthermore, when my Steam was destroyed by zombie, Richtofen laughed. Despite it being the same generic laugh as heard by everybody when say, the Mystery Box moves or a Monkey is thrown outside the map's barriers, only Stulinger's player could hear it - leading me to believe that this had something to do with the Easter Egg... Does this mean that we need to start the whole Steam thing over again? Does it just mean we need to replace that ONE Steam?

Sorry for the disgustingly long post, guys. Just wondering if there are things out there that I should know before trying this again tomorrow! :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

1) They should die near it; either via Trample Steam or shooting them. I'd pick shooting them with the sniper, to avoid any kind of collision with the balls (if it does deflect the path).

2) The Trample Steams can be in any random order; however, you must make sure that they are facing the the satellite tower to allows passage from one side to the other for the balls.

I'm assuming that it was during the step you needed to place the Trample Steams? If so, that may be the case; I've had my buildable destroyed by zombies, grenades, bullets, misplaced over edges, all the works as Samuel and have only heard him once. You only need to replace the broken Trample Steam.

The team I was playing with had the same problem we flung for like 2 rounds and nothing. Some flingers( yea I know that not what there called) broke but we never got to replace them. Also I am wondering when we put the flingerd down do all of the characters hear richtofen talking or is it just one character and if so who?? ( I was playing as russman ). Thanks for any advice ahead of time.

The team I was playing with had the same problem we flung for like 2 rounds and nothing. Some flingers( yea I know that not what there called) broke but we never got to replace them. Also I am wondering when we put the flingerd down do all of the characters hear richtofen talking or is it just one character and if so who?? ( I was playing as russman ). Thanks for any advice ahead of time.

ALL the steams must be placed for this step to work. However, not all of them have to kill, nor to send zombies directly to the tower.

When I did this with my team, my steam broke, while the others continued working.

I went for a new one, and right when I placed it, the tower lit.

The character that hears Richtofen is Stuhlinger.

Hope it helps.

Well we tried again last night had the same problem with one of flingers breaking. So after the round ended we got all the flingers put back down and bam the rest of the fireworks went off. So off to the next step we went we found about 5 of the mahjong tiles and lets say we didn't end up getting the achievment lol