TZ Streamline

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Well, seems like our quest to discover the final steps has now been fully discovered. I have a feeling so many people will get stuck at the Mahjong tiles, but with how the author explained it, it shan't be too difficult.

Great job everyone - I know you guys have been going back and forth across the possible steps so much, and without all these ideas, it wouldn't have been possible. :)

• Administrators

I wouldn't bet on it, due to the fact that the spheres may not be recoverable.

This. And supposedly, doing Maxis causes Richtofen to sound weaker. I don't know if that statement is true, but it really wouldn't make logical sense to go back to a weakening overlord right after siding with a vengeful entity.

I wouldn't bet on it, due to the fact that the spheres may not be recoverable.

This. And supposedly, doing Maxis causes Richtofen to sound weaker. I don't know if that statement is true, but it really wouldn't make logical sense to go back to a weakening overlord right after siding with a vengeful entity.

Bah, are you possibly speaking about the Zombie noises only Stu can hear?

That's not Richtofen.

Maxis was hard without power. The only hard part about richtofen in TranZit was four people needing emp's but if people had money in the bank then you'd just need to take some time at the boxes.

Doing his EE with two players made is severely easier.

No long EMP hunts.