swappingspit

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's too clustered with his other quote, but more than likely, it was the headshot persistent upgrade. From what I can recollect, you can achieve the skill in three different ways. Some say that it's a multiplier, others say it's a headshot bonus to make killing easier. But either way, the quote isn't particularly new.

Yea, if the character is saying one of his normal quotes when you get the headshot perk it will over lap. I did it with Rus the other night. You'd think it'd either cut off the original quote or say it after that one is done but it plays at the same time, it's kind of glitchy like that.

Lithium: what are the 3 different ways you speak of? I've only ever gotten it by shooting two zombies heads with the same bullet. Granted it seems to stack and you can either get multiple ones or I'm using a different gun and losing it and then regaining it multiple times throughout a game. Are there other ways to get it as your comment suggests?

• Administrators

Lithium: what are the 3 different ways you speak of? I've only ever gotten it by shooting two zombies heads with the same bullet. Granted it seems to stack and you can either get multiple ones or I'm using a different gun and losing it and then regaining it multiple times throughout a game. Are there other ways to get it as your comment suggests?

There's the way you have stated, getting a certain number of headshots within a given game, and earning a certain multiplier for consecutive headshots. What numbers suggest this, I am actually not sure. Some players get the green burst within 20 headshots whilst others still obtain nothing after 100.

There's the way you have stated, getting a certain number of headshots within a given game, and earning a certain multiplier for consecutive headshots. What numbers suggest this, I am actually not sure. Some players get the green burst within 20 headshots whilst others still obtain nothing after 100.

Gotcha. It's pretty consistent with me but I do notice a difference depending on the gun. I've also gotten it on the Voice of Justice which makes me curious if it doesn't have to be a headshot with certain guns because you would think the likelihood of a single shotgun pellet killing two zombies with headshots would be pretty nil.

He said "I knew that was there all along." It is said upon receiving the Persistant Upgrade of added headshot damage for receiving collateral Headshots.

Good call.

Thanks, it was actually my girlfriend who called my attention to the fact the sometimes the characters quotes would overlap on themselves, so I started trying to find out why, and when that happens. As it turns out, the only time the quotes will overlap is while obtaining a persistent upgrade (more often than not the Headshot upgrade, seeing as how there is more going on while obtaining that one)