Clock Quote/Bus Honking In Tunnel

jinro

Just finished playing a game of tranZit and had a couple wierd things happen...

Should start off by saying, ive been riding the bus for the last week.. on a quest to find possible missed quotes..

I figured being able to provide locations and scenarios to the quotes would give a better understanding of tranZit as well as our new hero's...

Expect to see a thread about this very soon!

And i put in my work on this guys! it wasnt like i rode the bus around the map 3-4 time's... more like i went to rnd.30 pretty well with every character, strictly! riding the bus! (getting out between stops for the higher rnds.)

so i'm excited to see some discussion on this.

So the first wierd thing...

Around rnd.12 or so i had made my way to the bank thanks to are friendly neighborhood busdriver :D

And randomly decided to jump and press square on the clock with no hands inside the bank and got this quote from misty.. "Hmmm.. getting a funny feeling in my trigger finger"

I have it saved in my edited films on my playercard...

And the second wierd thing to happen was around rnd 23, i was going through the tunnel and ran out of ammo with my galil so i switched to mustang and sally and couldnt help but smoke the driver a couple times..

he started getting pissed and honked his horn as if we were about to reach a stop...

but i was crossing the lava in the tunnel... just before the dayX/2me sign...

no reason to honk there... i have this clip in my player channel as well.

what you guys think?

worth looking into?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hmmm.. getting a funny feeling in my trigger finger"

That's the quote you get when you buy speed cola or double tap. Isn't it ?

Since TranZit was forgotten by everybody else after Die Rise was released, that's the time to begin another round of speculations. I still think there's something left to unfold, I always get the feeling that theres something missing...

I can confirm hearing the bus honk at the lava in the tunnel. The entire time I've played it's only happened twice so it sticks out. First time was in my first few weeks but the last time just happened last week on round 1 the first time the bus went into the tunnel. I started running (playing solo) without the bus and it left the depot anyways and passed me in the start of the tunnel then honked when it got to the lava.

Getting die rise myself today (don't always have 50 to drop on a game I already spent more then 50 on lol), but I too feel there is a lot left over on tranzit I'm still investigating (how did they teleport to die rise!?!?) so if anyone is in Xbox add me up

-KeredNomrah69

Really? yes!

i have no idea what it means either guys...

if anyone wants to see the video clip's.. or upload them possibly... youll have to go to my new account and there saved in my playercard.

o-NeUrOToXiC-o

by Rissole25 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:21 am

Today the bus driver honked midway between stops. Not exactly sure where, it may have been tunnel. But it was the first time I'd ever heard him do it. It was for no reason either.

Very, very odd.

glad to know im not crazzyyy :x or as crazy lol

by FreDelicia » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:35 am

That's the quote you get when you buy speed cola or double tap. Isn't it ?

Since TranZit was forgotten by everybody else after Die Rise was released, that's the time to begin another round of speculations. I still think there's something left to unfold, I always get the feeling that theres something missing...

Yea im pretty sure its double tap..

Buying speed she'll say 'wow! everything seems sped up"

i too, always feel that something was missed.... there is just to many unheard/unused quotes....

and i doubt they intended for it be/feel this easy and or short. I really hope theres more to this map!

KeredNomrah69 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:22 am

I can confirm hearing the bus honk at the lava in the tunnel. The entire time I've played it's only happened twice so it sticks out. First time was in my first few weeks but the last time just happened last week on round 1 the first time the bus went into the tunnel. I started running (playing solo) without the bus and it left the depot anyways and passed me in the start of the tunnel then honked when it got to the lava.

Getting die rise myself today (don't always have 50 to drop on a game I already spent more then 50 on lol), but I too feel there is a lot left over on tranzit I'm still investigating..

Thanks for confirming this as well! I was playing it on solo as well! this is definitely something...

When i play as misty, buying speed cola she says "faster faster faster faster faster even." when i buy DT2 she says "hmm everything seems sped up". the quote about the trigger finger ive always heard her say when we enter the bank, but i did have her say it when ADS at the clock with no hands. a clock with no hands thats gotta be something.

I've heard her say the trigger finger quote quite a few times when you initially enter the bank before you blow the vault. Each character has one.

I'd love to find something with the clocks, there are lots of stuff revolving around time and the presence of so many clocks but I can't think of anything else to try. Any ideas and I'll give it a go?

not one to just post random things up without testing it but it's something I've heard without being able to confirm just yet (banks been empty for days and tried doing without it earlier but rounds kept piling up).

Either way was playing with a good friend of mine and he was in the diner while I was running farm when he told me he couldn't pick up his dagger he shot at the clock. He went on to describe about how he kept shooting around the clock on the wall and could even pick up ones above the clock but couldn't get the one stuck to the clock.

Figured it was a glitched out dagger at the time but then read on here someone describing using the daggers to make "hands" on the clock in the bank and obviously you couldn't pick up the ones you shoot way up there. Either way, something that might be looked into, maybe if clocks are activated a certain way by shooting them?

*Side note - I'm not sure on Characters as far as who he was to shoot it into the clock, nor if they were PaP'ed (highly doubtful knowing him, he's not a knife fan). Just a random occurrence at the time that only had significance weeks after the fact when I was reading through thread posts so I have no details.

**Side, side note - Not sure where to post this up so here goes I suppose, anyone have any ideas why the knifes aren't store-able in the fridge? Figured the ray gun always has something to do with the EE or side quest but always confused why they wouldn't let me keep my krause refibrillator.

by CrazyTrain0917 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:50 pmI've heard her say the trigger finger quote quite a few times when you initially enter the bank before you blow the vault. Each character has one.

Yes each character does have one, but that has nothing to do with opening the bank...

how i can prove that, i was in and out of the bank 3-4 times (taking money out/depositing etc.) before i pressed square on the clock..

by billy_bonesz » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:39 pm

When i play as misty, buying speed cola she says "faster faster faster faster faster even." when i buy DT2 she says "hmm everything seems sped up". the quote about the trigger finger ive always heard her say when we enter the bank, but i did have her say it when ADS at the clock with no hands. a clock with no hands thats gotta be something

yes your right about speed cola! my mistake :)

i think she might say both for DT2, sped up and trigger finger.

ill find out.

by KeredNomrah69 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Either way was playing with a good friend of mine and he was in the diner while I was running farm when he told me he couldn't pick up his dagger he shot at the clock. He went on to describe about how he kept shooting around the clock on the wall and could even pick up ones above the clock but couldn't get the one stuck to the clock.

ill check it out,see if the same happens for me!

never know, maybe you got a max ammo and glitched it out on there..

How many clocks are there total? How many blades are in the ballistic knife?

I realize the quote happened to go off when you hit square on the clock I was just saying that she says that same quote when you go into the bank. I've heard the characters say their respective quotes when the bank is already open but your character enters for the first time. Maybe it triggers multiple times? I'm not saying you're wrong or it didn't happen, I'm just stating what I noticed to try to help you narrow it down.

CrazyTrain0917 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:01 pm

How many clocks are there total? How many blades are in the ballistic knife?

I realize the quote happened to go off when you hit square on the clock I was just saying that she says that same quote when you go into the bank. I've heard the characters say their respective quotes when the bank is already open but your character enters for the first time. Maybe it triggers multiple times? I'm not saying you're wrong or it didn't happen, I'm just stating what I noticed to try to help you narrow it down.

Yea i know what your saying, wasnt sure what you were implying!

my bad ;)... and yea im sure they have multiple quotes for each action.

been busy tonight haven't played much at all.. :(

but tomorrow morn im going to get on this !!

So the idea is the clock and DT2 have some type of connection...

for a couple reasons..

- when marlton buys DT2, he says " Hmm. Something odd's going on with my perception of time "

- DT2 is technically a new perk, why wouldnt they implement it into the egg.

-mistys clock quote..

Now how would this idea fit into an easter egg step...

- i guess you would need DT2

- might need a certain weapon

- would this be, maxis or richtofen? or a seperate egg that unlocks a hidden area (ex. C.C.C Bus Depot)

if the clock turned time forward (which was kinda my thinking) it would be to get that second bus route.

the bus driver is kind of a troll in the sense he overly talks about upgrading to second coach... and yet he'll never take you there... even with the new route learned quote... the bus driver was probably conceived from JZ, no doubt lol

on a final note, does anyone know what the bus driver is reffering to when he talks about the "yellow line?"

small update! kinda, not really... it depends how you want to look at it and that is if most even really care to read my post's.

lol which is whatever, i post to strictly help the community! if i can...

rather than to recieve glorification or credit in the event of finding something.i just wanted that to be known...

playing as marlton, i made my way to the bank and pressed action on the clock and got this quote...

"Im having an odd sensory impingment... a union synchronicity if you will!" (ive heard this before)

the two keyword's i see are, impingment and synchronicity....

Impingment - causing something without any direct or apparent effort

Synchronicity - an apparently meaningful coincidence in time of two or more similar or identical events that are causally unrelated.

- the act of doing similar things at the same time..

soo how i see it, and to dumb it down a little.."Im sensing something wierd out of nowhere! all being together doing the same thing.. if you will.." lol

am i looking at this quote wrong?

and i think ive figured out how to make the bus honk in the tunnel now!

speeding him up!

i started by leaving bus depot on round 1, via the bus..

exited the bus at diner, ran across the lava and took the shortcut into town.

withdrew money from bank and got juggy, pressed action on the clock...

(clock might not have anything to do with the bus, just being thorough)

ran to the power station, just before i get there the bus driver speeds past me, blowing past the stop at power.

i turned on the power, ran towards the cornfield. hoping to make it back to the shortcut to town before i would see the bus again, thinking if i could possibly make the bus keep chasing me around the map .

Once i passed the lava pit in the cornfield marlton says " wierd.. something has undecidedly changed"

kinda threw me off..

back in theater mode, i pause the moment he says it and search for the bus..

he was in the tunnel! pressed play again and he does his honking bit as he crosses the lava. lol

all done before round 3.

but back to making the bus chase me, i did make it back to town without seeing the bus again. from town i then ran towards the powerstation again for some stupid reason... now running back in to the bus!!

he got there that quick !!!

i should of took the bridge lol i

it seemed wierd enough to do a follow up post, im going try this some more tomorrow!

small update! kinda, not really... it depends how you want to look at it and that is if most even really care to read my post's.

lol which is whatever, i post to strictly help the community! if i can...

rather than to recieve glorification or credit in the event of finding something.i just wanted that to be known...

playing as marlton, i made my way to the bank and pressed action on the clock and got this quote...

"Im having an odd sensory impingment... a union synchronicity if you will!" (ive heard this before)

the two keyword's i see are, impingment and synchronicity....

Impingment - causing something without any direct or apparent effort

Synchronicity - an apparently meaningful coincidence in time of two or more similar or identical events that are causally unrelated.

- the act of doing similar things at the same time..

soo how i see it, and to dumb it down a little.."Im sensing something wierd out of nowhere! all being together doing the same thing.. if you will.." lol

am i looking at this quote wrong?

and i think ive figured out how to make the bus honk in the tunnel now!

speeding him up!

i started by leaving bus depot on round 1, via the bus..

exited the bus at diner, ran across the lava and took the shortcut into town.

withdrew money from bank and got juggy, pressed action on the clock...

(clock might not have anything to do with the bus, just being thorough)

ran to the power station, just before i get there the bus driver speeds past me, blowing past the stop at power.

i turned on the power, ran towards the cornfield. hoping to make it back to the shortcut to town before i would see the bus again, thinking if i could possibly make the bus keep chasing me around the map .

Once i passed the lava pit in the cornfield marlton says " wierd.. something has undecidedly changed"

kinda threw me off..

back in theater mode, i pause the moment he says it and search for the bus..

he was in the tunnel! pressed play again and he does his honking bit as he crosses the lava. lol

all done before round 3.

but back to making the bus chase me, i did make it back to town without seeing the bus again. from town i then ran towards the power station again for some stupid reason... now running back in to the bus!!

he got there that quick !!!

i should of took the bridge lol i

it seemed wierd enough to do a follow up post, im going try this some more tomorrow!

Interesting. I especially like the piece about "impingement and synchronicity". Maybe this is a hint on how to open the PaP door. Maybe at the clock you're close enough to the door through the wall to trigger the quote.

I know Misty says the quote "Faster Faster Faster Faster Even" When you buy Stamin-Up. Here recently when I go into the Bank I keep getting the "Hmm Feels like someones calling my Name but know ones there." Quote from Missy.

As for Marlton Saying the Quote Somethings Decidedly changed, Check back to your video & see if when he said that you hadn't just ran thru one of the Green Teleporter lights. I do find it rather odd thou how you can just run thru these lights, The Denizens leave you alone & Each Character has a specific quote.

Ragdo11706 - As for Marlton Saying the Quote Somethings Decidedly changed, Check back to your video & see if when he said that you hadn't just ran thru one of the Green Teleporter lights. I do find it rather odd thou how you can just run thru these lights, The Denizens leave you alone & Each Character has a specific quote.

ive watched it a couple times already.. it was rnd. 3 i reach the cornfield (just before the green light, not even remotely close to it...) and he says the quote.. second's later the bus leave's the depot. once he reaches the tunnel before the dayx/2me sign he honks.

the bus is like the only thing going for me at the moment lol

the honks and being able to control his speed are clearly for something.

as far as the honking goes.. lol...

i think 1 honk means approaching a stop, 2 honks means arriving and or departing... and sometimes he got a like a triple honk that he does randomly.

I dont know it feel's so much like something, but lack of answer's and interest from the general community kinda tells me they think im crazy.. but they cant prove there's nothing been overlooked..

i have so many legit answer's that no one can answer... like the yellow line quote the bus driver talks about...

if anything i have proof that there's more to figure out still...

and if it is nothing id like to see someone poke some holes in my theories...

i do appreciated feedback.. as would anyone i guess...

i

thank for the feedback! :)

CrazyTrain0917 - Interesting. I especially like the piece about "impingement and synchronicity". Maybe this is a hint on how to open the PaP door. Maybe at the clock you're close enough to the door through the wall to trigger the quote

lol.. id be dissapointed if that was the case, the clock quotes could be nothing...

but im not about to just cal it nothing just yet...

i guess the only way to make sure is too press action on the PaP door and see if marlton say's anything.

thanks for the feedback! :)

I do think you have something going though with your new theory. I also believe if you use the ballistic knifes to make hands for the clock and place it at 7:04 ( time the first nuke went off at nuke town) , 7:49 (the time the nuke from moon hit) or 8:01 ( the b bus scheduled time) something will happen. I'm 100% on this theory. Whether or not more steps are required than just acquiring a ballistic knife and shooting the clock, I'm not sure.

Too bad I'm on Xbox though.

Thanks Gintama :)

i appreciate that alot! and i think your right about the yellow line...

i did think of this, but there's multiple lines painted on the ceiling kinda making it hard to really know for sure..

and if i can recall, im rember standing at the back of the bus not moving at all.. waiting to reach whatever stop it was..

and the driver turns around and says " stay behind the yellow line or risk termination"

and i was thinkin what the hell im not even doing anything...

i didnt want to post what i thought on the yellow line to much, as this is a very messy thread and kinda all over the place. lol

i realize this! but as my dad alway's said "It is what is!"

my theroy was that maybe hes reffering to the sun, the yellow lines being where there's sun and no fog...

this is what kinda brought on getting the bus to chase me and skip stops..

but what you said is alot more likely ;)

yea to bad, i do play xbox a bit with my roommate he has one, but im still partial to my PS3 :D

its nice, hes got a season pass as well so i still get to play new dlc with all you microsofties upon release YAY! lol

and about the blades and the clock.. im not sure if there stuck or just out of reach.. i tried and i couldnt pick up any blades higher than the bottom of the clock.. so, hard to say for sure..

also wanted to add the bus honks 1 time in the tunnel.. so im thinking, maybe thats a sign of a stop coming shortly.

and before someone says the diner. id disagree, diner's to far away to mean there...

could be either the road sectioned before the diner, or before leaving the tunnel.

thats what i get from the one honk

*EDIT* Its actually two honks... woops! i dont know why i said one...

two honks is arriving or departing... sorry