Krauss Refibrillator VITAL to Maxis Easter Egg

Insiren

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats really intresting!! ;)

a little off topic, but I was playing a round of NTZ last night and skewerd the hell out of the bomb shelter door with unupgraded blades and they were like glowing red and stuff just thought it was wierd.

In Blops 1 they were definitely not like that...

im gonna check this out! good find!

how many player's were there?

Just got a quote from maxis upon pack-a-punching the ballistic knife. "The Regenerative power of that device is vital to our success. ENSURE YOU DO NOT LOSE IT!" Perhaps you need to use this with a player using who's who?

Nice find dude!! Did you have to advance at all in the easter egg or just get it off the bat?

Can anyone think of a way Who's Who and the upgraded ballistic knife could work together? Everyone seems to be stuck in the Budda room after the quote from maxis about "Reincarnation will reveal the way forward."

I think you need to down yourself with whose who and either revive your self or be revived with ballistic knife

Would of been nice to get a bit of credit in your YouTube video...

My bad man didnt think of it at the time (it was a quickly made video before I left for grandparents house) but put you in the description! :D

The video just shows the quote you get whenever you put the ballistic knives in the pack a punch.

Maybe down urself/friend and dont revive the original you continue playing as the "Reincarnated" version and maybe then revive the "Reincarnated" with Kruass ?? Or if that fails contiue as the "Reincarnated" to trial and error with more possible solutions im on ps3 so sorry cant help test this but hope my opinion helps to say the least 8-)

I have two ideas. Have everyone go down with who's who and everyone revive a different person instead of themselve. And my other idea, have 3 people go down and go down in who's who and have the person will the krauss refibrillator revive all of them. Not sure how who's who works when the original body is revived first. Hope this possibly helps.