I Believe I Know The Next Step In Maxis EE! Someone Try This

AFX31

My group and i finshed killing enough zombies in the Buddha room only to hear maxis say reincarnation will show you the way or something very close to that unfortunately our team was unable to progress farther as one member lagged out...but my theory is that you will all need to buy Who's who...down yourself on each of the 4 zombies plates scattered across the map then pick yourself up in order to complete that step can someone try this...LIAM ARE YOU READING THIS!!!!! HE has to be referring to whos who and the zombie plates would coordinate with the maxis EE due to having to killing all those zombies in the Buddah room

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pandastyle will be posting a video soon showing our effort my video will have to wait till tomorrow as i have basketball practice in 45min, but we have been saying we needed whos who since we found out is was on the map and i posted yesterday about the importance of those 2 sets of plates (Lions and Zombies) in the EE's so i think we are onto something

Just got a quote from maxis upon pack-a-punching the ballistic knife. "The Regenerative power of that device is vital to our success. ENSURE YOU DO NOT LOSE IT!" Perhaps you need to use this with a player using who's who?

YOU FOUND IT HOLY SHIT ITS NOT WHOSE WHO ITS THE BALLISTIC KNIVES

Yea I was tripping out when I heard it. The Krauss Refibrillator is my favorite weapon in Zombies.

It really sucks my team wont be able to try this due to my practice but you may have just helped evryone in this on goin search my friend had the same idea but we couldnt get it out of the box

I just wrote the following but it looks like while typing it one side might have be cracked! but i will post anyway in case it is of any use:

I dont have a team so i cant properly EE hunt but i allways follow and try to help. here a few ideas ive had for people to try or keep in mind when hunting. feel free to correct me on what im wrong on.

Spiderbite has been asking about the Majhong Tiles as he can only find 7 of 8. each colour bamboo tile corresponds to a same colour wind tile but there is one missing. if you have 4 bamboo and 3 wind cant you work out the missing one as there are only 4 wind tiles. im not sure how many bamboo tiles there are but if there is only 4, then could the same be done as well.

people are going on about killing zombies/players by the tower. you have to remember there are 2 towers. 1 on the top/bottom of the Buddha room

also part of my thinking linked to that is, as there are 2 buddhas in that room and 2 balls that can be collected. would it make sense to sacrifice 2 players (arent 2 characters friends and the other 2 are?) above or below the buddhas. (EDIT) this would deposit the balls in that location

finally if there are 2 kinds of plates that need to be stood on, would it be posible that you again might have to (all 4) sacrifice on one kind of plate then go to the other plate. bare in mind as there are 8 plates and possibly 8 Majhong tiles you might even have to be on the exact plate for that character.

good luck people and even though i cant do it, it is fun watching the puzzle come togeather!

Ok guys even though LiamFTWinter finished the Richtofen side (big ups to him) we still need to get crackin on the Maxis side. We will be working off the ballistic knife tip tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned to both of our channels for the latest finds we get. This is gettin so exciting!

I just wrote the following but it looks like while typing it one side might have be cracked! but i will post anyway in case it is of any use:

I dont have a team so i cant properly EE hunt but i allways follow and try to help. here a few ideas ive had for people to try or keep in mind when hunting. feel free to correct me on what im wrong on.

Spiderbite has been asking about the Majhong Tiles as he can only find 7 of 8. each colour bamboo tile corresponds to a same colour wind tile but there is one missing. if you have 4 bamboo and 3 wind cant you work out the missing one as there are only 4 wind tiles. im not sure how many bamboo tiles there are but if there is only 4, then could the same be done as well.

people are going on about killing zombies/players by the tower. you have to remember there are 2 towers. 1 on the top/bottom of the Buddha room

also part of my thinking linked to that is, as there are 2 buddhas in that room and 2 balls that can be collected. would it make sense to sacrifice 2 players (arent 2 characters friends and the other 2 are?) above or below the buddhas. (EDIT) this would deposit the balls in that location

finally if there are 2 kinds of plates that need to be stood on, would it be posible that you again might have to (all 4) sacrifice on one kind of plate then go to the other plate. bare in mind as there are 8 plates and possibly 8 Majhong tiles you might even have to be on the exact plate for that character.

good luck people and even though i cant do it, it is fun watching the puzzle come togeather!

The tiles are for the richtofen side i believe which was why spider was asking for help but that side is complete..for maxis the next step should involve the ballistic knife and or whos who and possibly something with those gold plates because if you go down with the ball it does not get dropped in that location you keep it