Camp/ run spots?

It is new and may be difficult to explain, but what are some spots that you use?

Mp/ solo zombies: a good long term spot is right by the dragon signs onthe roof; 1 window at your back, plenty of area for claymores...

Solo start up: if you are having trouble early, try this spot: from start, open the doors under steps, make right, open escalator debris, go down, make right. You should see the useable pdw and quick revive. Buy them (helping newbs, if you know better spots/ start runs, post them) and hold that room with the elevator: almost zero zombies come fromthe window, you have a good view of their 2 avenues of approach and room to circle around them if too many come.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The areas I prefer are:

Under the dragon, the **** please report this topic, post **** room bellow the dragon area, the place by the workbench on the spawn building, around the elevators by the Sliquifier workbench, and the big room in the up-side-down building right after the mystery box.

There's A LOT more places to kite, I know that, but these are the places I prefer

The best spot I love to use to grab points or keep someone safe after respawning is te Buddha room. Above the concrete piece that sticks out to jump to the other building. Basically the 2nd tier of that room above that concrete piece. It's excellent and allow u to build up your persistent headshot damage as well.

Okay, multiple votes for the Buddha room (what I called ballroom, but Buddha room seems more universally understandable, so I'll stick with that).

In solo, by the elevators, just before opening to the buddha room, is a decent stop: the few elevator zombies make noise and climb slowly...