Are we thinking of the wrong "Spire"?

Jag

We are currently hitting a standstill with the easter egg, and I think I know why. Richto says we need to make a blood sacrafice "at the spire". Now for some reason when people heard spire they immediately assumed the tiny little radio tower, when in truth, the spire is probably something much different.

The wiki definition for spire is "a tapering conical or pyramidal structure on the top of a building". Now I don't currently own Die Rise, but I was watching a stream and saw a building that seems to fit this bill perfectly. Isnt there a skyscraper you can see that looks something like this?

Notice the pointed tops. Isnt there something like that on Die Rise?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No. In the ee, you make the blood sacrifice under the power tower spire.

I've done it myself.

Also, use a dictionary, never wiki. :roll:

Happy gaming.

Like the tower with all the satellites and things on it? And do you have to be directly under it or around the area where the Nav Table is built?

Apologies. I was in error. I just left the Tranzit page and got all stupid on this thread. Please disregard...

Interesting,

Well here's my take on this, what if the whole building is the spire not just the pylon. If you have read into what the great leap forward you should kinda get where I'm coming from; they used minerals from fallen meteorites and put them into the steel to make it stronger. This means that 115 is in the steel right?

So here's what I think we should do: With all this blood sacrifice talk my thinking is that each player has to stand near 1 of the Zombie symbols on the ground located around the buildings then kill zombies on them. Perhaps this could "Charge up the spire/building".

Just an Idea guys :)

After the first room when your near the escalator there is a big picture with a communist logo, a radio tower(sort of) and buildings growing higher, now the highest two seem to be the ones we're playing in and there is a spotlight on these two only, and the tallest one seems to look like the pic op showed