Stulinger Resurrected?

On the Carrion music video.

This song tells the story of when he was a zombie. "I was spawned by eternal night, by infernal rite, and I need your Carrion." Carrion is decaying flesh and the first two sentences tell how he was made by either Richtofen, most probably, or Samantha.

What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Carrion music video.

This song tells the story of when he was a zombie. "I was spawned by eternal night, by infernal rite, and I need your Carrion." Carrion is decaying flesh and the first two sentences tell how he was made by either Richtofen, most probably, or Samantha.

What do you think?

I think this is an interesting take on the song. However I believe that the VR-11 was used on Stuhlinger and that it's starting to wear off (Judging by the quotes on TranZit)

• 2 months later...

Nice connection I think that part is more richtofen talking to zombie stulinger after he was turned in the same way he talks to us zombies in turned game mode. It might be slightly irrelevant but stulinger looks like he's an archaeologist, or was and forgot after he died and became reanimated. I bring this up because of the files found in pc coding Zm_tomb and am_buried..they could be the files that expose stulingers involvement in the zombie outbreak. It should be noted that black ops 1 easter eggs were based on obtaining artifacts, and an archeologist is the perfect unsuspecting discoverer of an evil portal opening artifact :)