Favorite places to train?

AntJac

Where are your favorite places to train on Skyscraper?

I've found quite a few spots but so far these are my top 3.

1. Inverted Buda: Unless you run out of ammo you never have to leave and the boss round creatures have no way to jump upwards making them very simple.

2. The Restaurant: take the AVU escalator and it's a very smooth spot.

3. M16 room/box room: pretty big room, has a solid wall gun, and it's pretty difficult to go down in.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

PDW room: Very open area that allows one or two exits (disregarding elevators) in case of emergency and ammo will never be a problem. If you manage to have Who's Who and Quick Revive as your elevator perks, then you'll have unlimited fun.

Sweatshop (directly below top of tower): If you have all the doors opened in that level, you can easily make several circles. There's an MP5 along the wall with the chance of obtaining the Pack-a-Punch machine and Juggernog/Double Tap II. There are several exits in this level if you begin to feel uncomfortable.

Steam Tramp room: Tight spacing, but very effective training can still take place given that you know the various training techniques (you'll be doing lots of dragging). A B23R can be purchased on the wall, and the ever-so-popular Steam Tramp is a great defense tool for either the opening to the satellite tower, the space going into the adjacent room, or simply for the middle of the room to pop zombies easily. You'll also get the perk benefits of the PDW room, along with an escape path going down a level from the large opening on the side.

Hotel Lobby (spawn): Believe it or not, the spawn is great for running quick circles. Timing is crucial if you decide to holdout in this room. There's an Olympia nearby with the PDW and SVU down below, and the entrance to the elevators are relatively close if you are controlling the train well-enough.

Good post Lithium.

I am not a pro, kinda mediocre really lol...ask flammenwerfer hah

Like the second time I ever played Die Rise was with a friend in a custom game so 2 players. We went to the sweatshop area and opened all the doors and figured we had the MP5 and both of us ran trains easily till round 16 then the wife and kids got home so i had to quit.

Last night I tried some new things solo.

Training in the spawn room, meh, I can see how it would be done but it's tough early with the slow walkers. You basically have to utilize the center of the room and still watch for the droppers from the top of the steps cause they fall out of each corner near the desk.

Training in the PDW room is pretty good, but it starts to get a bit hectic for me.

I had a lot of luck in the Escher/Buddha room. grab a PDW and the AN-94 on the way and just work in there. Early rounds you can camp in the top left corner as you walk in, there is no spawn there and they have to jump on the upper catwalk and run toward you. You can last till round 10 or so just doing that. After that you need to train so you jump down and it is big and easy to train in there no sweat.

Then I ran out of ammo so i made the jump to power tower, turned that on, got jug, and found PAP. That was cool but I couldn't decide where to start round 17 at so I killed my walker and just ran lol. If you are not awesome don't try to camp or train in the power area or maze that is there at all.

I ended up on the roof around round 13 near the nav table as that seemed doable in my head. And it was not bad. I suppose if i had a steam tramp I could put it in the door to the left that goes to the other side of the roof there and block those guys from coming at me when i loop around the little building/stairs going down to the back of the area opposite the dragon slide. I managed though, PAP An94 was enough to take those side guys out as I ran around that shack deal. I lasted till 16 and went down.

I had 1 down using QR once in that game.