A spanish team has finished Richtofens side...

TubbiPack

lolz I know I was correct in saying you can see recent games played using the player channel, though you have to be on his friends list do to this. I do this all the time :) so I study my team mates playing style and we can become more attuned and be better players.

i can watch peoples games who arent on my friends list,for example ill check the top of the leaderboards and watch there recent games

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what or why exactly are NGT labelled frauds? they seem a decent bunch of guys to me

I agree. To me, NGT is the news station for zombies. Its the medium every one can go to to get the latest up to date info on what is happening in zombies. All the videos of spiders I've seen regarding "Tranzit secrets" he gave credit for. He also creddited PINNAZ for the Great Leap Forward find, which drew me to this site in the first place.

Honestly, theres no way to give credit to a group of people who ALLEGEDLY have completed an easter egg that tens of thousands of people are attempting at the same time. Theres no way to prove that they were first, so why bother? Why be selfish? Share the secret if you are finished (which I don't believe at all, the first picture looks photoshopped).

what or why exactly are NGT labelled frauds? they seem a decent bunch of guys to me

Take other people's idea's and claims and pretend they're the first ones to find it out/think of it most likely.

from wat ive seen hes always given credit

I wouldn't of known. I wasn't saying they do it, that's just mostly what people would get mad at.

Okay, three things to add to this:

1) If these people don't want to release the video, then they don't deserve credit. I'm sorry, but if I completed any EE first I would make sure everyone knew about it. I wouldn't do what they did with CoTD- clearly they weren't clear they discovered it first, and didn't defend themselves if NGT did take all the credit.

2) On the topic of NGT, how are they frauds? If it wasn't for them collecting a database of zombies together we wouldn't know half the stuff we know now.

3) If these guys tweet something else or do whatever else in Spanish, add it on here or PM me because I speak Spanish so I can translate- better than using Google Translate, that's almost never right.

No proof = not complete.

The first person will be the one to post up their GT link saying "I did it first" then you will have a thread proving it, and you can upload a YT vid, and then link it to your guide proving you were first.

Just the achievement will be proof of finishing.

Nice job Liam, I subscribed as well by the way! Also, once the Maxis side has been completed, you should check and see if you can do that or if your forced to the Richtofen side now (like in TranZit, where you could do both sides of the EE). Also, does the dragon's lights and fireworks stay on in every game? I would have guessed so.