A spanish team has finished Richtofens side...

TubbiPack

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I think this is wrong. I thought blue was maxis and red was Richthofen? That's what ngt was saying in his videos and when he did maxis parts it would add more blue and red for richtofen

Opposite colors - blue stands for Richtofen, whereas red/orange is for Maxis. For better clarification, you can use the pylon in Tranzit mode as an example. When you accomplish Maxis' side, it has reddish-orange sparks going up the tower. For Richtofen, it has a blueish spark charge.

The dragon is a bit difficult to differentiate, considering that you have blue sparks all long the body and then the yellow-orange burst to display fire from the dragon. I believe the only thing that divides what side you've done in Die Rise is which dragon the sparks are mainly shown (near ramp/out of bounds).

I don't understand. What is he referencing to when he says he doesn't want to make that mistake again? But I do agree with the previous post about people taking the credit. Just look at NGT guys the biggest fraud ever.

Basically they were the first people to solve Cotd easter egg but they released steps and other people used it against them and took the credit for solving the mystery.

EDIT: I also agree NGT are a band of frauds. Money/fame whoring frauds, to be specific. But then, on youtube - who isn't?

And also, what happens if someone else finds out the whole easter egg and uploads it. They won't be first, so what are they waiting on

Don't get irritated/impatient guys. It's impressive that they have managed to solve the mystery, or at least part of it. Well done to them. Maybe they have a video of it, but then it belongs to them. It's their choice whether they want to show it to the world or keep it to themselves. Just understand them; they were tricked once, now they don't want to make a mistake; and even if they will, that's their choice. Just let it be.

And also, what happens if someone else finds out the whole easter egg and uploads it. They won't be first, so what are they waiting on

Don't get irritated/impatient guys. It's impressive that they have managed to solve the mystery, or at least part of it. Well done to them. Maybe they have a video of it, but then it belongs to them. It's their choice whether they want to show it to the world or keep it to themselves. Just understand them; they were tricked once, now they don't want to make a mistake; and even if they will, that's their choice. Just let it be.

Just the fact that they would want to keep it to themselves just to get some quick bragging rights is irritating enough. And would honestly make me think less of them.

I understand it's their choice. If that's what they want to do, then let them do it! They have every right. But that doesn't mean people have to respect them for it AKA not get irritated.

Just the fact that they would want to keep it to themselves just to get some quick bragging rights is irritating enough. And would honestly make me think less of them.

I understand it's their choice. If that's what they want to do, then let them do it! They have every right. But that doesn't mean people have to respect them for it AKA not get irritated.

I am very curious and would like to see the end of this EE. But I don't get irritated just because someone knows more than I and doesn't want to share it. I don't mind if you disrespect them, but don't disrespect yourselves by expressing your disappointment here. Now, I'm not saying that any of you did, but this whole situation could lead to it. Everyone's different, everyone reacts differently.

So yeah, relax, wait until someone decides to share their finds! :>

I agree.Even being the tricked ones in CotD I think that they should show this for the Zombies community.Seriously...

personally i don't think they've finished it and thats why they won't upload it. i've seen that they've finished the dragon with the sparks but people are saying he doesnt even have the achievement so maybe they've completed the dragon but theres more?

im just trying to make sense of their "logic"

I dislike how a lot of you (excluding Samantha here) are just putting someone else down merely because they haven't shown something. Have you gone and checked yourself see their recent games. Before you call people frauds check things out first.

Another thing I'd like to say is the guy who said that one of them didn't have the achievement said he checked the guys tag but didn't state it was on his friends list. He also stated you could type his name and check yourself. This means he went to xbox.com to check so he didn't check their recent games.

And shame on all of you being all worked up because they haven't supposedly uploaded anything (which you wouldn't know if they had if your not on their friends list), we are suppose to figure this out. If they supposedly won't share it then that gives all of us more time to figure it out and share it with the community. These guys may be the first to finish it but if they can't prove it then they don't get the credit for being the first. That means you all still have a chance to get the credit for being the first to tell the world how its done and become famous possibly.

Please act a little more mature with your posts.

As I said earlier, they do not have the achievement for it. I'm not sure if they have officially finished it. Sure the dragon is all lit up, but perhaps the EE continues after that? We can't be so certain, as only one group has "completed" it and they won't mention anything. I'm going to say there's more until the achievement unlocks.

Do we know the GT's of his teammates?

His friend list is full, but whoever suggested that we'd be able to watch what they did through their player channel is correct.

Now I'm not interested in taking their stuff and uploading a video. I just have a burning desire to know how it's done like everyone else...