A spanish team has finished Richtofens side...

TubbiPack

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

checked the image

its legit no photoshop marks or anything to give it away that its fake

i did too, agreed, legit.

what is the blue line at the bottom? video timeline bar?

Yeah it's Windows Media Player I believe

checked the image

its legit no photoshop marks or anything to give it away that its fake

i did too, agreed, legit.

what is the blue line at the bottom? video timeline bar?

its obviously been recorded and there playing it through windows media player and simply screenshoted it ..... movie maker isnt capable of effect like that anyways so no need for people to think its fake because of them

Well my word - looks like the zombie world has witnessed the first half of the Side Quest completed. Three whole days is not a bad timeframe for a given quest. Now all that's left is to solve the Maxis side and we'll bet set to go.

Kudos to them. :)

I don't think they will be revealing how to do it. It's the same team that did CotD and didn't get any credit?

https://twitter.com/TheDualRevolver/sta ... 6275524609

• Administrators

I don't think they will be revealing how to do it. It's the same team that did CotD and didn't get any credit?

https://twitter.com/TheDualRevolver/sta ... 6275524609

Probably because other people would take the credit away. It happens all the time; someone (or some group) that is popular will be considered the "founder of the Easter Eggs/Side Quests while no one bothers to really think about the original founder.

Nevertheless, it's making a hype right now for people to continue working on the Side Quest.

one of the best things about zombies is the community trying to find these easter eggs some teams have been doing it right, posting steps as they go so we can follow with them and try ideas as they try other ideas, we all help each other but when people have completed it and don't release how its done just annoys me. they of course deserve the credit, but personally i think its more about knowing yourself you found it first why do they need the praise and to get recognized by others to be the first. The team just don't seem like part of the community to me

• Administrators

We knew this already (person above me)

Not everyone. Or at least I didn't.

I just don't understand how being the architect of their design has to do with the sparks of the dragon. I thought Richtofen wanted the crew to "mend the rift", and Maxis for something else. If the discovery team that completed the side could show us what exactly was constructed or even give a brief description of what's going on, that'd be helpful.

I just don't understand how being the architect of their design has to do with the sparks of the dragon. I thought Richtofen wanted the crew to "mend the rift", and Maxis for something else. If the discovery team that completed the side could show us what exactly was constructed or even give a brief description of what's going on, that'd be helpful.

Well, maybe the dragons are more like a "progress bar" rather than actual outcome of the EE?

Well, maybe the dragons are more like a "progress bar" rather than actual outcome of the EE?

Agreed.