Buuucko

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I can fairly believe that having a whole team insert their Tranzit NavCard into Die Rise's reader would possibly trigger something, but I'm certain it has already been done with no spontaneous reaction. Perhaps it unlocks more of the Side Quest. I see the table as some kind of additional energy source or micro chip that will bypass certain functions in an event. For instance, say that the Side Quest contains a step in which we must allow/disallow a receptor or satellite to transmit/recieve energy signals. Hence, the there seems to be a NavCard table near a pylon/energy device.

We don't even know what the transit nav card does on this map. Yeah the reader accepts it, but what does that mean?

The Achievement/Trophy in Die Rise is almost the same as Tower of Bable. The goal at the moment is to Power up the Spire/Obelisk.

I believe the next goal is to activate them. I'm sure once the Tower is Powered(Achievement Unlock) and the Nav Card Accepted, something will happen, probably a Quote will be Triggered.

Not sure what will happen but I'm sure whatever the "Endgame" is it will need all the Towers Powered & Activated.