Hello, there.

Hi.

I'm Fluorescent. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. I've been playing zombies for the better part of a year now, so not all that long. I don't own any of the Call of Duty games with the Zombie mode on them. All of my playtime is at my Boyfriends house, as he owns all 3, and all of the maps. We do play a fair bit while I'm at his house, so I consider myself a half-decent zombies player.

My favorite guns are the Ray Gun, the Predator and the AUG-50M3.

My favorite Perk-a-Cola is PHD-Flopper.

My favorite maps are Ascension and Moon.

My favorite Character is Richtofen

Feel free to drop me a PM ^^

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Welcome to the community, friendo!

You don't have any of the games with Zombies on them? Well then, you ought to give yourself some time to buy them! I'd suggest starting off at World at War since it's relatively cheap ($5!) and will get you right into the beginning of the zombie trilogy.

But I'm glad that you love zombies, and are even paying close attention to it despite you not owning any of the games. I am very impressed! I hope to see you around often, and enjoy your stay. :)

You seem too perfect to be true.

Dump your BF for me, we would be great together.

Anyways, welcome. If you and Mr. Flourescent are on PS3, be sure to join my PS3 team.

They never mentioned their gender. :P

Excellent call. Thank you Sam. Maybe we should hook up. "How you doin??"(Heavy Italian accent)

I retract my statement to Flo until further notice. Absolutely no offense intended, just not 100% sure I signed up for the right bus.

You seem too perfect to be true.

Dump your BF for me, we would be great together.

Anyways, welcome. If you and Mr. Flourescent are on PS3, be sure to join my PS3 team.

They never mentioned their gender. :P

Excellent call. Thank you Sam. Maybe we should hook up. "How you doin??"(Heavy Italian accent)

I retract my statement to Flo until further notice. Absolutely no offense intended, just not 100% sure I signed up for the right bus.

Please please, He is taken ;)

I do plan on buying all three of the Call of Duty games with the Zombies mode on them, but I'd like to get my own PS3 first. I'm working on it.

Thank you all for your very kind welcomes :3 I did not expect anything like this at all. You're all so lovely.

And yes, I'm a guy and I am very happily taken by SCARr.