Die Rise - A Death barrier haven!

sxygrl123

I have noted 2 rather annoying death barriers on Die Rise that are pretty game breaking (in solo).

The first is the lift shaft that you have to jump down to the AN-94, if you dont go through the hole at the bottom (just before the AN-94) and hit the lift shaft wall, you DIE! Stay in the centre of the lift shaft and DONT jump towards the edges like my friend did, we were very confused as to how he died but after watching the video back, he hit the wall at the bottom of the lift shaft and was stuck on the wall. Im not sure if this is a death barrier, he was in solo so I couldnt tell you if we would have been able to revive him or not.

Second is that slide (death slide), Ive been down it many times without a problem but the first time I went down it my friend had to revive me at the bottom and last night when I hit the bottom of the slide I immediateley died out (even though my character landed on the floor).

Just thought I would share my findings with you, Id keep these in mind if you decide to play solo.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is a death barrier as much as an invisible wall BUT.

My team built the flinger, stayed in the room with the crafting table, and somebody got downed near the Dragon. My friend put down the flinger as normal, went to jump to the other rooftop, and bam. Gets hit in the face with an invisible wall and falls into the abyss...

I can confirm the barrier at the bottom of the elevator shaft where the an-94 is, my friend was at the bottom. i hit the wall and had whos who. my original self was stuck where the hole is that you come out. unable to revive it. Also if someone is standing where you come out exactly, you both die.

Also if someone is standing where you come out exactly, you both die.

This has always been the case unfortunateley if two players land on top of each other.

I have a seperate issue relating to Tranzit where if two people jump for Galverknuckles at the same time you both go down, same coming back through the hole in the roof, if two people go through it rapidly usualy both go down.

If I remember right this happens in most zombie maps where a player lays prone and the other dives ontop, taking both players down (makes for a great Grief tactic).

Keeping to the issue of death barriers though, if anyone finds any other barriers on the map would love to hear about them here and know where to aviod and where to take extra care.

Thanks people :)

The areas with these issues are the ones in which you slide down

I.E:

First big slide (box area) Just make sure you are centered on the slide and give each player enough time to get out of the way

Slide at the bottom of the elevator shaft (AN94 room) Same thing when you jump down to the slide area from the last platform in the elevator aim for the center of the slide.

I've seen many people go down in these areas and it's always because they go down the slide crooked or land on each other at the bottom, on the bright side I got my Quick Revive upgrade back just by waiting at the bottom of slides for the unfortunate crooked/double sliders.