PERMA-JUG!!!!!!!!!!

Luckasaurus

I was playing solo Die Rise, and I was knifing at round one. I died (yes, at round one) and right when I died, I saw a green flash and Stuhlinger said "what does this mean?". NOW I AM 3 HITS TO KILL INSTEAD OF 2!!! Any ideas on how I got this?!?!?!? Once I find out, I'll update this post!

UPDATE

So it's rumored that Perma-Jug (or Persista-Jug;) ) is lost by surviving to round 15 or dying by fall damage. Can anyone confirm? It's still largely unknown how it's gained. Keep it up with ideas guys!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get it in Tranzit and have it carry over as well, you can get it by grabbing quick revive on a custom game going down and reviving yourself, its random I think which time you'll get it after reviving because I've had it a few times take 3 times being downed and reviving myself but the last time I did it I got it again after the first down and revive, I don't know what causes you to lose it though because I was playing with some kid today who said they've had it for 4 days straight now and I've had it and lost it twice today

• Administrators

I was playing solo Die Rise, and I was knifing at round one. I died (yes, at round one) and right when I died, I saw a green flash and Stuhlinger said "what does this mean?". NOW I AM 3 HITS TO KILL INSTEAD OF 2!!! Any ideas on how I got this?!?!?!? Once I find out, I'll update this post!

Supposedly, you get it when you go down while not killing any zombies as you're being revived. The fact that you go this on Solo is quite interesting (unless you didn't have Quick Revive); perhaps you died right as you killed a zombie?

WHY DOES EVERYONE CALL IT PERMA JUG? Its not permanent, its persistent!

In Die Rise you can take 3 hits, the fourth that downs you. Ive never got persistent jug in Tranzit (havent done my solo runs yet) and I have taken 3 hits from day 1 in Die Rise.

I was looking for someone else to confirm this with me yesterday, Ive seen many videos of people taking three hits, wether they have the persistent Jug perk or not, I dont know.

I dont get why people saying its perma jug when in Die Rise you CAN take 3 hits, I think Treyarch have just upped the damage you can take. I believe Treyarch put the persistent perk into Tranzit in the way that Mule Kick went onto all the maps, the difference being on Tranzit you have to earn it on Die Rise this is automaticaly acquired from the start.

So...can anyone confirm this, taking 3 hits on Die Rise WITHOUT Persistent jug from Tranzit? If that is true do the effects of persistent jug on Tranzit change anything in Die Rise, maybe you can take 4 hits and the 5th downs you?

All I know and I am 100% that my whole team can take 3 hits (4 to down) on Die Rise when we didnt even know persistent jug existed.

WHY DOES EVERYONE CALL IT PERMA JUG? Its not permanent, its persistent!

In Die Rise you can take 3 hits, the fourth that downs you. Ive never got persistent jug in Tranzit (havent done my solo runs yet) and I have taken 3 hits from day 1 in Die Rise.

I was looking for someone else to confirm this with me yesterday, Ive seen many videos of people taking three hits, wether they have the persistent Jug perk or not, I dont know.

I dont get why people saying its perma jug when in Die Rise you CAN take 3 hits, I think Treyarch have just upped the damage you can take. I believe Treyarch put the persistent perk into Tranzit in the way that Mule Kick went onto all the maps, the difference being on Tranzit you have to earn it on Die Rise this is automaticaly acquired from the start.

So...can anyone confirm this, taking 3 hits on Die Rise WITHOUT Persistent jug from Tranzit? If that is true do the effects of persistent jug on Tranzit change anything in Die Rise, maybe you can take 4 hits and the 5th downs you?

All I know and I am 100% that my whole team can take 3 hits (4 to down) on Die Rise when we didnt even know persistent jug existed.

didn't happen for me, even today I was playing without persistent Jug and was going down with two hits

Sorry you were playing without persistent jug on Die Rise or Tranzit?

If its Die Rise then I really dont get it, Ive watched everyone on my team taking 3 consecutive hits to red and run away from it. Ive never aimed to get the new persistent perk & rarely buy quick revive (unless Im playing grief).

Oh man, this is confusing as hell!

I dont know if this has been said in another thread. But I was playing Tranzit Co-op with some friends and we were trying to get persistent jugg, but we couldnt recieve it. We tried everything that i did in a solo game. As well as everything we've seen posted online and no one ever saw the flash. I'm guessing the only way to get this perk is in solo. Another thing leading me to believe this, is that every video showing how to receive it is during a solo game. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sorry you were playing without persistent jug on Die Rise or Tranzit?

If its Die Rise then I really dont get it, Ive watched everyone on my team taking 3 consecutive hits to red and run away from it. Ive never aimed to get the new persistent perk & rarely buy quick revive (unless Im playing grief).

Oh man, this is confusing as hell!

It's not confusing really, you have just obtained it in another way that is unknown as alot of people have. You will lose it eventually. Give it time.

Not sure if anyone knows this, but I didn't see it mentioned; you lose the persistent Jug on round 15 every game. I guess the reasoning is that if you're having enough trouble in the early rounds (or round 1 anyways) that you keep getting downed, they give you a boost in health. But once you reach 15 you obviously know what you're doing and don't need the help anymore.

I've tested this multiple times, and I've lost the persistent upgrade as soon as round 15 starts in Die Rise every time. Haven't tested it in TranZit, but I would assume the same rules apply.