*DIE RISE EASTER EGG GUIDE* COMPLETE!

AlphaOmega

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice with the colors! Great job. Hope to see your update when Maxis's side is completed!

I have to work on a tablet with a keyboard. Since i already wrote it, i have to put the font color in, cut the /color part, then paste it and the end. It sounds easy except it really isnt :P

Fully Updated! he guide is now complete!

Thanks to LiamFTWinter who edited my post while i was away!

Thanks to NGT Zombies for all their info! MOST OF THIS IS THEIR GUIDE! I am but a humble mouthpiece.

Please enjoy the hunt Ladies and gents because these could be our last few for a long time!

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who has completed the Rich Egg: On the trample steam part, do the flung zombies need to be hitting the tower or just launched from the golden zombie symbols? Also, do you need to have zombies being flung from each position or can you just use 1/2/3 trample steams at a time? Thanks!

Ideally flying through the tower, and all Trample Steams should be going simultaneously.

This guide needs a correction: for the Maxis side, you don't have to down Russman. In that step, you can just shoot the upside down Buddha statues with the Krauss Refibrillator. It's been posted on Youtube before, and I did this myself today while I was doing the easter egg.

Buddah Room Maxis Step [EXPLAINED!!!!!!]

I was actually the first to complete the Maxis Easter Egg as credited by Spider here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzlu71F4vDk Skip to 0:43

This is my video Maxis Completed January 31 and Uploaded February 1st:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HikPjzx0bew

Kill zombies in the Buddah Room with hardcore explosivves. This will ensure you only about one or two rounds then Maxis will say "Enough"

Then we had learned that we had luckily used Stu with Kraus Refibulator and revived Russman. Shortly after we died. We redid the steps and learned that you couldnt use just anyone with the Kraus Refibulator by looking at the previous games footage. So we RECREATED what we had previously done with Stu and Russman and BINGO it worked.

So key things here you must use explosives to shed blood in the Buddah Room for Maxis THEN use Stu with a Kraus Refibulator on a DOWNED Russman in the bottom floor of the room. THIS METHOD WORKS EVERYTIME 100% (As long as all previous steps are done correctly)

Any questions please feel free to ask and I will explain anything else that you guys would need :)

• 2 months later...

hello i am at the step where u hear Reincarnations is the way forward and u have to use the b knife but it dose not work is there another quote where they he says ENOUGH?or is it after the quote Reincarnations is the way forward that u have to get the paped b knife please help i have try ed this so many times oh and it always gets to 2 fireworks and never to 3 is it on 2 b4 u revive or use the b knifes in buda room. hear is a list of sum of the things we try ed the moment we hear that we leave 1 zombie, and we get Stuhlinger to revive the black dude with the balistic knife (upgraded) but it just wont give us the next fucking quote to continue the easter egg..

can someone plzz help us?

We build the nav table and we done richtofen.. what sup with this crap.we got the quote incarnation will revile the way forward we try ed getting Russman down and reviving him with pap b knife and also try ed all the other people also try ed shooting it around the room and try ed shooting the golden bauds with it but no quote !!

• Administrators

hello i am at the step where u hear Reincarnations is the way forward and u have to use the b knife but it dose not work is there another quote where they he says ENOUGH?or is it after the quote Reincarnations is the way forward that u have to get the paped b knife please help i have try ed this so many times oh and it always gets to 2 fireworks and never to 3 is it on 2 b4 u revive or use the b knifes in buda room. hear is a list of sum of the things we try ed the moment we hear that we leave 1 zombie, and we get Stuhlinger to revive the black dude with the balistic knife (upgraded) but it just wont give us the next fucking quote to continue the easter egg..

can someone plzz help us?

We build the nav table and we done richtofen.. what sup with this crap.we got the quote incarnation will revile the way forward we try ed getting Russman down and reviving him with pap b knife and also try ed all the other people also try ed shooting it around the room and try ed shooting the golden bauds with it but no quote !!

This is a problem that many people had. After you kill a certain number of zombies in the Buddha room, you should hear Maxis say "Enough!" followed by his "Resurrection is key" quote. When that happens, grab the pack-a-Punched Ballistic Knife and revive someone who is downed by zombies. Downing yourself with a grenade or self-infliction will not trigger the quote. You may have to do this step repeatedly in order to trigger the next quote. Sometimes, you may even trigger this quote outside the Buddha Room (but it's safe to stay in there).

I did it without ever reviving anyone. So. Yeah. Just shot the Ballistic Knife.

The three times I have completed this easter egg i was able to do it without reviving and only shooting the kraus refriberalator

srry neither I nor translate knows how to spell it correctly.

I did it without ever reviving anyone. So. Yeah. Just shot the Ballistic Knife.

^^^THIS^^^

In ALL the times I did the Maxis side, we NEVER downed anyone, and always managed to do it.

Before even wasting time heading to the Buddha Room when on that step, all people should note is this...

If you do not get the quote from Maxis when you Pack-a-Punch the Ballistics, then that is your que to restart, because no matter what you try, it ain't going to work.

No point wasting time shooting the statues, the middle of the room or even Russman's forehead.

No quote when you PaP = No quote in the Buddha Room.

• 4 months later...