Co-Op Load Screen Hints Next Map?

Flammenwerfer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice the yellow and blue streak in the top left of the loading screen, same ones on the Nuketown loading screen?

I personally haven't seen the loading screen for nuketown, but from what I hear, that's generally agreed upon and the post card from green run was slipped in the side by it, stating that the great leap forward comes after green run and of course after nuketown. And now that I think about it, the green run looks like it was just slid into there, so these levels may even be out of order, or just slid into there because they were on the bus, it fits, and is just there to show they made a stop on the way to provinince 22.

Just an observation on the Nuketown loading screen - the figure in the bottom left. There seems to be a slight glow around him and you can see it's Skeletal Structure - Could this be the Avogardo? I know it's contained in the device in the power room on Green Run, but I saw it an just thought I could be connected. The glowing represents it's electricity perhaps?

EDIT - - ALSO, the outline of the person on the left reminds me of 1 of 2 people:

1) The outline of Mason on the artwork of the game / title screens

2) The outline of Samuel when he's stood in the opening Cinematic for Die Rise.

However, to slightly agree with the theory previously mentioned earlier about it being Richtofen on the right, could it be the outline of Maxis? Do we even know what he looks like?

Very interesting! Really goodjob to everyone who contributed! THIS is the reason I joined. people are so brilliant on these forums. The more I learn, the less I think Iknow. The "Wyoming" Incident is fake tho, just to clear that up. The tiniest bit of research came up with that information.

I totally agree. We are seeing a pattern here. The 60's. It seems the course of history was augmented around the 60's and that is the time frame they draw inspiration from. Nuclear Energy or weapons seem to play a large part of zombies in BOII.

This is a bit late, and I'm not sure if anyone has already said this (did not read the whole topic) but yesterday I watched the animated shorts on the I Am Legend DVD, this one particular short kind of links with what others are saying.

In the short, it talks about a prison, ADX Florence, supposedly America's best prison, in Colorado. Now, you're all talking about a prison shown in a picture from Treyarch, and you're also saying that they aren't leaving from TranZit or Nuketown, but Colorado/New Mexico. This prison, as stated, is in Colorado. What if, for some odd reason, this was a map?

It's just a theory :D

In the short, it talks about a prison, ADX Florence, supposedly America's best prison, in Colorado. Now, you're all talking about a prison shown in a picture from Treyarch, and you're also saying that they aren't leaving from TranZit or Nuketown, but Colorado/New Mexico. This prison, as stated, is in Colorado. What if, for some odd reason, this was a map?

This prison(Florence)is also said to be linked to DIA via the underground bullet trains.