Co-Op Load Screen Hints Next Map?

Flammenwerfer

Does everyone remember CotD's loading screen? How it was like a comic book, and its torn pages referenced the previous map (Ascension) and the next map (Shangri-La)? Well, it looks like Die Rise is also doing this.

While the map loads, if you look on the bottom right, you can see a peculiar object. What this is, I'm not quite sure of, but it does seem like the screen's "page" is torn at that area.

Also note the picture on the left hand side.

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zqfs7t.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone remember this image? http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ILCSqPAIMrE/0.jpg

Also, there was the talk of 3 sections, a village, a jail, and a nuclear plant(?). Either way, the jail was what stuck out to me. When you die on Great Leap Forward/Die Rise, the sound at the end is almost undoubtedly a jail cell, with shutting and locking and such. What is seen in the bottom right corner of the loading screen appears rusty, possibly supporting my "jail" theory.

Not very well-developed, just some food for thought.

This might interest you.

You see bottom right of loading screen hinting at next map's loading screen? - Well it's a film reel and maybe a microphone with some rocks around it.

Compare it with this image from Treyarch of Kino Der Toten from BO1.

Look where I highlighted. Same exact film reel and possible microphone. And the same exact formation and placement of rocks next to the reel.

Remember on the BO1 Wii Version - Audio Clip was found in Kino linking BO1 Zombie Storyline to Great Leap Forward.

Return to Kino anyone? :ugeek:

I made a thread on this but it got moved so no-one can see it

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=28244

Die Rise Loading Screen

1. Die Rise / Great Leap Forward Loading Screen

(Note Mystery Man in top right Picture)

Am I the only one that's noticed that the tear on the right is almost in a perfect outline of a man?

Okay, so i turned the loading screen upside down and flipped it. Then changed the brightness a bit and look at this:

TranZit / Green Run Loading Screen Postcard.

I'm not a 100% sold on this but thought I'd include it.

Is that movie reel and a plastic bottle on the next page? 

EDIT: Also the outline of a man ripped from the page gives me vibes of a man on the portrait in Kino.

I see Kino 2.0 coming  :lol:

If we look the page being teared from upper left corner we can actually see the previous page was Nuketown

2. The New Crew are Teleported into the Map (for the second time)

3. Earth's Crust being exposed after the events of Moon.

4. Note the location. Its not Green Run nor Nuketown

5. It seems to be the Colorado/New Mexico Border?

This is really interesting PINNAZ, I like where you are coming from. Its possible that the maps are out of order, or even reverse order so we may be going backwards in time. Just a thought based off a topic I saw entitled something along the lines of the great leap forward taking place before green run. Not my theory, but a thought all the same.

ya sorry wish i could post the vid. only watched the first clip but from what i seen a tv station was hacked and some wild footage came across the air. i had never even heard of it before today either just googled wyoming conspiracy. and through further looking it looks like they ported from the wyoming colorado border new mexico seems to be too far south

ya sorry wish i could post the vid. only watched the first clip but from what i seen a tv station was hacked and some wild footage came across the air. i had never even heard of it before today either just googled wyoming conspiracy. and through further looking it looks like they ported from the wyoming colorado border new mexico seems to be too far south

I actually just googled it and was dissapointed with the lack of information on it. It seems to be very hushed up for some reason, not exactly sure why, as it seems like it would be known that something like this happened. I don't think it will be used in an upcoming dlc pack, but it is an interesting idea to say the least. Wish I knew more about it though.

I think warren is quite possible, though through searching dulce base I found project plowshare which took place inthe sixties, and through that I found a whole list of nuclear testing for all kinds of reasons including one called DOMINIC II early 1960s which had groups of military people firing what I presume to be nukes as the explosion was seen several kilometers away and doing maneuvers. Real interesting stuff.

Here's a url incase anybody wants to double check or do independent research

http://www.cddc.vt.edu/host/atomic/atmo ... tests.html

check out wyoming.org warren afb during cold war. talks about how they were tasked in the 60s with creating long range accurate missles with heavy payloads. the minute man I missle looks familiar

I haven't seent the minute man I missle, though I did see a pic of three missles all lined up together and my first thought was immediately moon. Though we do have a whole planet of possibilities and a whole decade to searcg though. Even more if trayarc decides to leave the sixties and go into other time periods, though I think sixties is pretty much where we are staying at for black ops 2 atleast.

check out wyoming.org warren afb during cold war. talks about how they were tasked in the 60s with creating long range accurate missles with heavy payloads. the minute man I missle looks familiar

I haven't seent the minute man I missle, though I did see a pic of three missles all lined up together and my first thought was immediately moon. Though we do have a whole planet of possibilities and a whole decade to searcg though. Even more if trayarc decides to leave the sixties and go into other time periods, though I think sixties is pretty much where we are staying at for black ops 2 atleast.

wanted someone else to say it for a sec thought i might be seeing things. the missle in the middle is the minueman I which looks very similar to the missles launched from moon. either way nice history lesson and the more i read on it the more it makes me think it ties into the story line