Co-Op Load Screen Hints Next Map?

Flammenwerfer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Film reel/some kind of saucer anyone?

Colorado/Ducle Base to China via teleportation.

The Earth in its state before arriving in China.

Silhouette of Samuel and some zombies alongside the satellite tower.

Upside-down post card from Tranzit/Bus Depot (credit to Flammen).

Those are each individual areas that you guys will want to identify crucially.

Here is the image of the tear-shape you see when looking at the whole image:

Similarities?

Relative to the trip to China, yes Colorado is close to California. However, they are separated by hundreds of miles. You would be looking at around 15-20 hours of travel by bus in a pre-apocalypse maintained highways world.

In a ZPAW after the earth's crust has broken apart I would think this travel time would at the least be doubled...

Relative to the trip to China, yes Colorado is close to California. However, they are separated by hundreds of miles. You would be looking at around 15-20 hours of travel by bus in a pre-apocalypse maintained highways world.

In a ZPAW after the earth's crust has broken apart I would think this travel time would at the least be doubled...

I don't know, this doesn't seem to be some run of the mill bus. We saw it drive right over lava several times and it seems like it can just keep driving. I think depending on how many stops the bus makes that it could get there in the same amount of time. Of course, I am assuming that the bus picks up speed in between the two areas. Though if we are going back in time and doing it backwards then distance doesn't really matter, and if we're going forward, then maybe we drove there and used a teleporter, honestly if we are going forward then there's probually something explaining how we came from hanford into province 2 in a later update. I don't think we really know and I don't think we will know untill we get some more information, all I can say now is trying searching the sixties.

Being from Denver this is the first thing to pop into my mind when thinking of a potential Colorado map site.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/

This brings us back to the Illuminati as well as offering two potential types of transportation: The underground trains or of course planes and helicopters

The DIA property is as big as Manhattan with underground tunnels that supposedly run to NORAD, Rocky Mountain Flats, The Dulce and Buckley AFB via underground trains.

a few points im seeing

1. the tear on the right definetly looks like a person, for sure.

2. the tear on the left, i have seen a pic of rictofen blacked out with blue eyes, it is someones avatar here, and it is a direct front view. i cant remember exactly but with his hat and all, it just reminds me of the outline of that avatars head with the hat.

it could be ric on the left tear and maxis on the right.....theory

3. the underside pic is nuketown.

4. the pic on the left is definetly from green run loading screen. and it looks like it was an afterthought to the person creating the "book" as if it were slide in between nuketown and die rise.

5. it would make sense that the pic underneath on the right is the next map.

6. the bottom right does look like a film reel, i thought it looked like it had a domed top at first but now im seeing it as flat in perspective.

could be kino, also on cotd weren't they making a film? im not a super zombies know-it-all person but that is what came to mind, those 2 things.

The Chinese Phasing Zombies as I told MurderMachine more than likely are the same Phasing Zombies from Moon but since this takes place later the Nova 6 Gas that they were infused with has merely dubbed down in lethality and thats why its not harmful to us. If you notice these zombies do emit a gas like the others but if you stand in it, it isn't lethal to you. This also would explain why they are similar to the Phasing Zombies from Moon but yet have differences.

Anyone else notice the yellow and blue streak in the top left of the loading screen, same ones on the Nuketown loading screen?

I personally haven't seen the loading screen for nuketown, but from what I hear, that's generally agreed upon and the post card from green run was slipped in the side by it, stating that the great leap forward comes after green run and of course after nuketown. And now that I think about it, the green run looks like it was just slid into there, so these levels may even be out of order, or just slid into there because they were on the bus, it fits, and is just there to show they made a stop on the way to provinince 22.

• Administrators

Anyone else notice the yellow and blue streak in the top left of the loading screen, same ones on the Nuketown loading screen?

I personally haven't seen the loading screen for nuketown, but from what I hear, that's generally agreed upon and the post card from green run was slipped in the side by it, stating that the great leap forward comes after green run and of course after nuketown. And now that I think about it, the green run looks like it was just slid into there, so these levels may even be out of order, or just slid into there because they were on the bus, it fits, and is just there to show they made a stop on the way to provinince 22.