I KNEW IT...Who's Who is the key!!!

AFX31

Spider just posted a video where you hear Maxis say "Reincarnation is the key". I will be trying to get this far in a half hour once my crew is ready but in the meantime try buying whos who and downing yourself on the zombie logo gold symbols on the ground there should be 4 of them, tho ive only located 3, and then revive yourself!! Hopefully this is the next step or something close to it...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The plates have already been figured out. Players have to stand on them all at the same time or in a certain order (2 sets of plates they are steps 2 & 3 step 1 is get the DSR.)

Step 4 upgrade DSR shoot orbs from dragons mouth.

Step 5 get balls from under dragons paw

Thats it so far

The plates have already been figured out. Players have to stand on them all at the same time or in a certain order (2 sets of plates they are steps 2 & 3 step 1 is get the DSR.)

Step 4 upgrade DSR shoot orbs from dragons mouth.

Step 5 get balls from under dragons paw

Thats it so far

dont need to upgrade sniper...and i know they figured out those plates but there are other sets

Actually the next step has been figured recently, you need to bring the orbs to the room with the Buddhas, then you need to start killing Zombies in that room, and Maxis will say after killing enough Zombies "Blood! More Blood!", and then you keep killing them until it sufices.

Actually the next step has been figured recently, you need to bring the orbs to the room with the Buddhas, then you need to start killing Zombies in that room, and Maxis will say after killing enough Zombies "Blood! More Blood!", and then you keep killing them until it sufices.

Thats great but i never said they were THE next step but i think these plates have something to do with the ee

there are 4 lion plates

1 in the room you start

1 down the escaltor when you go out of the starting room

1 near the bowie knife

1 near the nav card reader part (the bit where you jump down and isolate yourself)

Thanks man i couldn't find the other plate!!!! Have you seen the 4th zombie plate?