The guns and Who's who.

Danniey1

Basically, I've been watching the intro (perhaps too much) and I came up with the idea that one step in the EE has something to do with the guns from the intro, and the perk Who's Who.

In the intro, you can see Russman with dual pistols (Mustang and Sally), Marlton with the DSR and Misty and Samuel have guns I can't really remember the names of.

When they all die, they respawn, which leads me to believe that they all had Who's Who.

Whether Samuel has to die first so that the game doesn't end I don't know, but it's just a theory!

Perhaps downing yourselves with these guns as the specific characters would be a place to start and going from there? :)

Link to image of guns: http://imgur.com/ZmhayOX

BTW: Sorry if I MASSIVELY messed up with my knowledge of the Who's Who perk, not actually had it in game ^.^

-Danniey1

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, I've been watching the intro (perhaps too much) and I came up with the idea that one step in the EE has something to do with the guns from the intro, and the perk Who's Who.

In the intro, you can see Samuel with dual pistols (Mustang and Sally), Marlton with the DSR and Misty and Stu have guns I can't really remember the names of.

When they all die, they respawn, which leads me to believe that they all had Who's Who.

Whether Samuel has to die first so that the game doesn't end I don't know, but it's just a theory!

Perhaps downing yourselves with these guns as the specific characters would be a place to start and going from there? :)

Link to image of guns: http://imgur.com/ZmhayOX

BTW: Sorry if I MASSIVELY messed up with my knowledge of the Who's Who perk, not actually had it in game ^.^

-Danniey1

Richtofen brought them back alive that is how they basically start surviving on the map again, hence why Stu I think it is that says I'm sure we have been here before.

Richtofen brought them back alive that is how they basically start surviving on the map again, hence why Stu I think it is that says I'm sure we have been here before.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Throwing something else out there, what if you rushed to get those weapons WHILST being in WW?

Probably clutching at straws :P

I dont think you need to buy certain weapons and go down with them but i do think maybe you need to go down and become your whos who character and maybe stand on those gold symbols or activate the mahjong tiles...but idk anymore thoughts i tried a few things in a video (ill link it) but i was in solo so nothing could really be tried...tonight ill be playing with friends so maybe we will be able to give it a shot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtDlaRsw_Ls

I thought russman had dual pistols and hes the 1 that dies first

Whoops, yep you're right, going to change that now!

I dont think you need to buy certain weapons and go down with them but i do think maybe you need to go down and become your whos who character and maybe stand on those gold symbols or activate the mahjong tiles...but idk anymore thoughts i tried a few things in a video (ill link it) but i was in solo so nothing could really be tried...tonight ill be playing with friends so maybe we will be able to give it a shot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtDlaRsw_Ls

Yeah, I feel that there's definitely some relevance to all this :P