Chinese Symbol Plates

InfestLithium

• Administrators

I understand that there are many threads revolving around this new find, especially now that we've been looking heavily into how the plates themselves integrate into the Side Quest/"High Maintenance" Achievement. Let me give you a brief synapse of what I encountered myself.

Here's something interesting: I was playing with a random on the 2nd boss round of the game when the last Crawler went missing. Basically, nobody came out to attack us, and we could venture all around the map without having to worry about any form of zombie. Unfortunately, we were limited on points, but I did managed to make a few observations before "accidentally" plummeting to my death.

Here are the four plates that I found:

I'm certain there is another elevator plate inside the power room, but I failed to capture the shot since I died upon entering the building (curse you Steam Flipper!). What interests me is that all of these plates don't look similar to the one I'm sure you've all seen.

Notice this one has a glow to it, yet the sreenshots above don't have the same effect. Something needs to be activated in order to make them "responsive". If there are actually four and not five, then suppose having all four players stand on them will trigger an event.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If all 4 players stand on the plates on top of the elevators at the same time they glow, and you get a quote from Richtofen. The next step in the EE.

Any proof of this, or is it speculation? :)

It's proven.

The second step is the symbols on 4 elevators at the same time.

The third step is doing the other symbols on top the dragon tower in correct order.