Is Who's Who The Secret To Unlocking the Next Step??

AFX31

Spider and his crew at NGT have been working diligently and found many secrets on this map but no way to find an answer. Maybe its because we havent been in the right form not looking at things in a certain way. The video linked below is a vbideo of me trying some thing out with the who's who perk but unfortunately i dont have alot of time with school so i could only do a little with this idea but maybe with that perk and downing yourself you can activate the mahjong tiles or see energy sources that need to be eliminated.....what do you think...watch the video and comment with any new ideas maybe this will all helps us in this search or maybe it's another dead end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtDlaRsw_Ls

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They are doing the Easter egg for that stupid Maxis. If they would have listened to Edward they would have heard him say they have to rapidly liquify the orbs to burn the errant energy fields.

Naw spider heard him, whats funny is i told Pandastyle they would end up doing richtofens because he basically gives you the next step with that quote...and ngt did haha