Should I get Revolution for Xbox?

I already have the season pass for PS3, because I didn't know that I'd be getting an Xbox. So now, I have to wait a month to play Die Rise. I wanna play this map, but I don't know if I should wait until it gets to PS3, or not. BTW, I like trains. Is this a rape train map? Is this better than Tranzit?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will only have to wait a month to get it. So the question really is.. IF The DLC came out for both systems at the same time which one would you buy it for? Atleast thats how i would determine if i bought it on xbox or not. Since all of my big Zombie friends are on PS3 and I like Ps3 more then im waiting. Eagerly waiting. :|

And I also never play xbox anymore so Im selling it. No point in having 2 systems when I barely got time to focus on one. lol

BTW, I like trains. Is this a rape train map? Is this better than Tranzit?

It's still early to see how well the map will "age" so to speak. But I think it's a terrific map. Think a huge Verruckt with a one shot hoard killer, better places to train, and lots of places to just fall off the map.

Needless to say it's awesome.

The rape train spots are harder than TranZit though.