momin111

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/dlc/dlc1-revolution#die-rise

"...players will wield powerful, upgradable Wonder Weaponry..."

Nothing in there about it being "new Wonder Weaponry".

True. The one who finishes building it get's it, but after that if he replaces/looses it, it will be in the Mystery Box.

What if you need to get it out of the Box in order to Upgrade it.

True. The one who finishes building it get's it, but after that if he replaces/looses it, it will be in the Mystery Box.

Sorry, bro. But that's just a theory. I tried this and it's still not letting me upgrade.

Sorry, bro. But that's just a theory. I tried this and it's still not letting me upgrade.

if you get it out of the box does it take up the buildable item spot? or a gun spot?

When the gun is created, it rests on the table. If a player grabs it, it starts to float up at about the same speed as a teddy bear in the box. During this time, it's possible for all players to hold X and acquire the gun.

You mean glitching? Or do you mean cheating?

You silly poster! It was clearly intended.

If you bother to be there, you get one. If you is dead or too busy being lost, well then, no sliquiding for you.

Silly? Excuse me?! All Wonder Weapon guns besides the Ray Gun are intended for one person per team. If you get it out of the Box, no one else can get it. If one person gets it, it FLOATS away to prevent other people to get it. Due to a GLITCH you can have multiple people grab it AS IT LEAVES. This is not intended. This is exactly the same as people CHEATING by grabbing the Hacker multiple times. Justification for this immoral behavior is just atrocious!

I have to agree with Murder on this and from what it sounds like this isn't actually suppose to happen because if it was then what would be the point of even having it float up and leave the table at all. If they intended for all 4 people to get it via the method you have stated then they would've left it on the table allowing all 4 to get it. That would also mean there is no reason to have it in the box.

It's a glitch, otherwise it'd still say "press X to take" instead of "will be available in the box later" as it floats away. The game just has a hard time breaking ties when people press the button at the same time with the hacker, with this they neglected to include something to stop it from being taken while it floats away, and on TranZit, the Jet Gun can only be multiplied if you use an exploit involving dropping it on the ground. Not sure why that hasn't been patched, unless it's too difficult, but it doesn't make sense as to why the table would say "Only one per map" if the devs intended you to be able to multiply it.

• Administrators

Glith or not, the Sliquifier is a death trap. It's nice for everyone to have and is all fun and games until you begin to experience some serious side effects. Let me put up a little scenario for you all:

You and your team get your hands on the Sliquifier. Laughing can be heard through the headsets/TV, shouts of joy shortly after followed by a "Oh dude/dudette, we should all go into one room and spray all across the floor!" Your team heads into, say, the Steam Tramp/PDW room to begin your experiments. The first few rounds of having the weapon, everyone is having a blast, shooting some purple goo here and some more goo there, as if Barney the Dinosaur himself came in and rolled around the room leaving his magic purple color to infest the flooring as Mr. Clean adds some bubbles for effects.

Suddenly, hordes of zombies come rolling in faster than a freight train. You grab your Sliquifier adamantly, thinking that this will be cake walk. Upon shooting the floor, you and your team realize that there are more zombies than 12 year-old squeakers on Multiplayer. There's a shooting frenzy with goo covering every inch of the area, and everyone (including your team) begins to slide back and forth with only the walls halting your movement.

One teammate slides into a horde who was sliding at the same moment, and they go down. Another teammate tries to save the day and revive them, but they can't stand still because the goo keeps them sliding like a penguin, thus preventing no revival. The other is acting defensively and shoots even more goo at the zombies and floor, almost creating a second layer of goo so the sliding fun doesn't stop. In all the excitement, you try to make an escape, only to slide right down the elevator shaft. While falling to your eminent demise, you begin to wonder if having the whole team equipped with the Sliquifier was such a great idea.

Friendos, think wisely before you make a bad decision. Even if this scenario has never happened to you, it's only one of the many freak scenarios that can occur. Also, say no to drugs.

In all the excitement, you try to make an escape, only to slide right down the elevator shaft.

True story, We were holding the roof under the dragon when one of the guys goes down into the stairway to buy MP5 ammo He get cornered coming back up the stairs and jizzes all over the stairway and floor.

I throw a Monkey and go to revive him, unfortunatly once I hit the stairs I slide uncontrolled past him, getting a second of the revive animation, and right into the elevator shaft to my death.

Then I get to watch myself be crushed when the elevator comes back up.

Does that sour me on the Jizz Cannon? Hell to the No!!! I love that gun, but now I give the purple jizz the respect it deserves, and take nothing for granted.