PS3 Black Ops 2 Update 1.06

I'm trying to play Green Run but I can't until I download the update/patch 1.06

I want to know if that's the update that changed TranZit on Xbox and added Die Rise on the leaderboards.

Also is TranZit back to what it was (zombies were dying when you walked through the fog) on Xbox ?

It can't be the DLC already, it's release date is on the 28th of february :mrgreen:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@superman8860: You're welcome, glad I could help !

Found the list of changes !

‘Black Ops 2’ 1.06 patch released for PS3; list of fixes and balances posted

Added support for Live Streaming in all Public Match playlists.

Added League Best from Season 1 to Player Card. (If you played in multiple series and/or multiple teams then your highest division and rank will be displayed. The League Best will span all seasons. If you finish with a higher division rank in Season 2 then your new League Best will be displayed after Season 2.)

Added a Cumulative Daily Pool instead of a Weekly Pool in League Play. 200 Rank Points are added to a player’s pool every day. Points that are not used are rolled into the next day.

Added 2 new pages to the Combat Record (the Combat Summary and Medals).

Implemented sorting of Medals in the After Action Report.

Lowered HUD threshold for the "low health" overlay to increase player’s awareness of low health.

Added a “Go to Top” button for the League Leaderboard.

Some of the issues addressed were minor fixes to multiplayer maps:

Matchmaking modified to never return games outside of player’s own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Preferences is set to “Any”.

Addressed an issue where the UAV would not trigger if called in while aiming down sight.

Addressed an issue where the Master Demolition challenge did not unlock when the requirements were complete.

Addressed issue with the headshot sound not playing in final Killcams and Theater Demos.

Fixed an issue in League Play where “Career Wins” for a Series were not displayed during placement in the Lobby Career Overview.

Updated the After Action Report in League Play so that bonus points are not summed with the ladder points in points earned for the match.

Removed the ability to make dual wield attachment combos in Elite Create a Class and addressed an issue where these classes were appearing as missing in game.

Corrected mode description message displayed on YouTube when Live Streaming Public Match Core game modes.

Stocks on SMGs no longer allow a player to move faster while ADS than when moving normally.

Shotgun crosshairs will no longer turn red if an enemy is out of the shotgun’s maximum damage range.

Fixed an issue where bullets would not fire straight immediately after aiming down the sight while moving at the same time.

Improved turret tracking to eliminate false positives when checking line of sight.

Turrets now have smoother tracking when targeting players.

Improved bot pathing on multiple maps.

Current League Info is now getting updated properly in the Player Identity.

Manual sorting on League Teams removed as the results are now returned correctly.

Improved the Scoreboard to make friend Playercard information more accessible.

Addressed multiple UI issues.

Players can no longer earn credit towards a Prestige Equipment challenge through “friendly” flashbangs, concussions, and shock charges.

Fixed Select Fire weapons reverting back to their default fire method when using certain Scorestreaks and not calling them in.

Addressed an exploit where the game allowed access to the Custom Games Settings while believing the game was Public Matchmaking, allowing XP.

Fixed UI errors when linking Live Stream.

Score and points are no longer awarded if a player destroys their own turret in Hardcore FFA.

Improved image alignment when Stereoscopic 3D is enabled.

Addressed an issue where players were able to plant numerous Assault Shields.

Addressed an issue where the Stealth Helicopter was able to drop below the map in Drone.

Players are no longer able to get infinite Black Hats by immediately using another Black Hat.

Addressed an issue where it was possible for a player to equip two Assault Shields at the same time.

Players Spectating a One in the Chamber game no longer earn Survivor Bonus Points.

A player can no longer earn Medals for multi-kills if they continue to kill quickly after dying and re-spawning.

Various minor map fixes were made across multiple maps.

Score streaks, perks, equipment and weapons also got balance re-adjustments:

Score streaks:

Death Machine: 3 hit kill range increased.

Dragonfire: health increased, gun spread reduced.

AGR: ground speed increased, reduced machine gun close range damage.

Warthog: reduced missile delay.

Lodestar: reduced missile speed and AOE radius.

Swarm: drone re-spawn delay increased.

Perks:

Hard Wired: Players with hard wired are now completely unaffected by EMP grenades.

Equipment:

Trophy System: increased range.

SMGs:

All + Silencers: reduced range.

Assault Rifles:

All: reduced idle sway.

M27: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, increased 4-hit kill range.

Type25: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, slightly reduced maximum hip fire spread.

SCAR: Increased 3-hit kill range. Maximum amount of bullets to kill is now 4.

SIG556: Penetration increased from medium to large, reduced burst delay, and maximum amount of bullets to kill is now 4.

MTAR: increased 3-hit kill range.

SMR: slight increase to damage so that 2 hit kills can still happen with minor penetration, headshot multiplier increased at long distance.

FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.

FAL OSW: increased hip spread.

LMGs:

All: ADS in and out time reduced.

Shotguns:

SRM1216: slightly increased short range damage.

Pistols:

Executioner: increased medium range damage.

source: examiner.com

I wonder why they didn't fix the other glitch spots. Oh well.. they'll hopefully patch out the zombies not re spawning in the fog correctly bug soon.

Has anyone gotten the red insta-kill yet? I was trying with friends last night and none of us could get it to work. The Jugger-aid worked, though. Dunno if it can be done in multiplayer, or it you have to do it in single and have it carry over.

I just discovered something regarding PS3 Revolution DLC. The release date isn't february 28th, it's some time after the 1st of march. That's because 28 of february is the 30th day after the release on Xbox, the DLC will only arrive 30 days after Xbox ( 30 week days I think ) and you guys know that PSN maintenance is on thursdays.

So, yeah... not gonna happen too soon :evil:

I dunno. NOBODY knows what the contract says. And anybody pretending to know what the contract entails is a liar. So, who's to say that Activision and Microsoft didn't change the 30 day exclusivity thing? Maybe it's a week or two weeks now.

If you go offline on your PS3, and look at your trophy list, you'll see it's updated for Great Leap Forward. Plus the leaderboards are updated in game. This stuff don't usually happen until a week before release. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm tired of everyone saying they KNOW it's still 30 days. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if it IS still 30 days, but after Black Ops 1 and hearing everyone complain about the 30 day thing...PLUS how broken the PS3 version of this game is...Treyarch and Activision would have to some pretty big assholes to keep it at 30 days. And if it IS. Then I can GUARANTEE nobody on PS3 will continue to put up with this bullshit anymore..and stop buying COD games.

I dunno. NOBODY knows what the contract says. And anybody pretending to know what the contract entails is a liar. So, who's to say that Activision and Microsoft didn't change the 30 day exclusivity thing? Maybe it's a week or two weeks now.

If you go offline on your PS3, and look at your trophy list, you'll see it's updated for Great Leap Forward. Plus the leaderboards are updated in game. This stuff don't usually happen until a week before release. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm tired of everyone saying they KNOW it's still 30 days. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if it IS still 30 days, but after Black Ops 1 and hearing everyone complain about the 30 day thing...PLUS how broken the PS3 version of this game is...Treyarch and Activision would have to some pretty big assholes to keep it at 30 days. And if it IS. Then I can GUARANTEE nobody on PS3 will continue to put up with this bullshit anymore..and stop buying COD games.

I wish so bad that you're right ! I've seen the changes on the leaderboard but haven't seen the trophies, gonna check it out. I agree with your line of thought they SHOULD release it sooner, by the time we get on PS3 there'll be nothing left to discover. Let's keep our things crossed and hope Reza, Jimmy and the whole crew share the same thoughts as we do and are currently reading the forum.

Y u do tis Activison ?

Question: Is the 2 player online 'thing' patched?

I mean both using a second controller and leave just before the game starts?

Yesterday my friend and I tried to start a 2 player online survival game for the headshot clan challenge and we couldn't get it working. When trying to leave using the second controller the game got cancelled...

Think that would be a bloody shame because I'm still not sure if custom games count for the challenge and lately all I meet online are shitty noobs leaving mid-game, kill your zombie's and for example turn the power off after I spend all my money on perks.

Anyone?

Question: Is the 2 player online 'thing' patched?

I mean both using a second controller and leave just before the game starts?

Yesterday my friend and I tried to start a 2 player online survival game for the headshot clan challenge and we couldn't get it working. When trying to leave using the second controller the game got cancelled...

Think that would be a bloody shame because I'm still not sure if custom games count for the challenge and lately all I meet online are shitty noobs leaving mid-game, kill your zombie's and for example turn the power off after I spend all my money on perks.

Anyone?

Yes, that's patched already, I tried it with a friend of mine yesterday with no success

Yes, that's patched already

Why? Why is there no option to play with a friend (or 2). Makes zombie's less fun, so frustrating when people (without a headset) do just what you don't want them to do or leave in a high round because they get downed.

I get the same feel bro ! Yesterday I was trying to play with a friend of mine so he could fill up his bank, we tried to play 2p on public for about 30 minutes, we eventually did it after almost losing our patience.

They should make an option where u choose how many people can join on public. Is it that difficult ? Not like I'm asking for something impossible, like Die Rise sooner on PS3