Finding and destroying errant energy fields.

Sylent

So when you buy the SVU off the wall Edward tells you to find and destroy errant energy fields that Maxis is using. This got me thinking because Edward specifically said ERRANT energy fields. I didn't know what errant ment so I looked up the deffinition. This gave me a few deffinitions, but the one that stood out the most said, "deviating from the regular or proper course." I then looked up energy which said, "an adequate or abundant amount or power." I came up with the conclusion that errant enegy is a source of power that has deviated from its regular or proper course. I then typed in errant energy to see what energy sources can deviate from the proper course. I didn't get much. I did however get a website called http://www.sparksoflightenergy.com. This website talked about spirals of errant energy. The first thing I thought of was the balls of light on TranZit. I continued to read and it said that before you can find these spirals of errant you must first reach a higher state of being. This higher state of being is actually achieveable on Die Rise. So what I'm thinking is that you need to use the Who's Who perk and find these errant energy fields. You may then need to destroy them with the SVU or possibly any sniper rifle. This is my first time putting actual research into one of my theorys so if I didn't put enough research in or if I didn't give enough information please go easy on me.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure he's talking about the TVs? They make random bleeping sounds every so often right?

After all, Maxis uses electronic devices to communicate with the survivors.

I haven't tried this yet though :oops:

One thing I don't get is: why the SVU??? What's so special about it!?

The SVU is the easiest sniper to obtain. This makes getting the quote much easier. It might work with other snipers, I don't really know though.

I had the same idea i attempted a few things but school is a bit more pressing at the moment so had to stop but i have a video about it...maybe the tiles will be highlighted with the whos who perk or maybe you need to shoot out energy sources for those gold symbols on the ground while in your whos who form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtDlaRsw_Ls

In your video the teddy bears were glowing when in Who's Who. You should check the dragon's mouth to see if the balls are glowing. Shooting them might do something that we aren't able to see in human form.

Okay I found this out on Tuesday, but the only reason I didn't post it is because as usual I was being lazy and I figured someone else would've eventually have learned this by now but it would appear everywhere I go everyone says they cannot confirm this yet. >_> sheesh, Yes when you get a sniper rifle from the box the quote goes off. We got the DSR from the box on Tuesday and got the same quote that you get from the SVU. As I said I didn't say anything because I figured someone else would've said something by now.