STOPP PLZ!!!! We need those knuckles....

SuPeRmAn8860

I hate it when people put the ladder to the knuckles on the bus.... Theres no point to it. You can put the other ladder on the bus. why do you want to be a jerk and stop ppl from getting knuckles? Its far more effective to run through the fog with them. Theres only one thing that will make me rage quit and its when some jerk purposley stops ppl from getting the knuckles by putting it on the bus. Does anyone even ride the bus anymore? :x

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have felt your pain before. Simple solution buy Bowie. As long as you don't let the denizens land on your head there's no difference. If they do land on your head, it's only one extra knife.

It's more annoying to deal with him with the bowie; this is really the only substantial difference. That and you can't give money in the bank of course.

I stopped riding the bus a long time ago.

yea me too.... The only point to even putting the ladder on the outside of the bus is to be able to get around it when it pulls up right in your way. Like at the power or the town. I think its safe to say that if you are relying on the bus to get you from point a to b safley then you aint been playing tranzit much

Knuckles are way better than bowie.. was trying to explain this to someone online who insisted that he "needed" the hatch on the inside of the bus.

1 hit kills to lvl 13, vs. lvl 9 with bowie.

2 hits to kill Him.

2 hits to kill face-humper.

Zombies don't explode when you melee them with knucks if they're on fire.

Cash transfer in bank.

Only thing i like the bowie for anymore is if i get a ballistic knife to upgrade and go a-stabbin' for fun. Shame you can't use the knucks and ballistic at the same time.

Knuckles are way better than bowie.. was trying to explain this to someone online who insisted that he "needed" the hatch on the inside of the bus.

2 hits to kill Him.

Cash transfer in bank.

Only thing i like the bowie for anymore is if i get a ballistic knife to upgrade and go a-stabbin' for fun. Shame you can't use the knucks and ballistic at the same time.

Thats what I dont understand. Why does anyone "NEED" the hatch on the bus? Can someone Please answer that? Is there really a valid point to puttting it on there and keeping ppl from the knucks? I cant think of 1 reason.... Anyone?

2 hits to kill Him.

Cash transfer in bank.

Thats what I dont understand. Why does anyone "NEED" the hatch on the bus? Can someone Please answer that? Is there really a valid point to puttting it on there and keeping ppl from the knucks? I cant think of 1 reason.... Anyone?

It actually helps at some points, like if you pull up to town and don't have the money to buy the bank. With the hatch on the bus you can get out that way. Also, I was playing a game last night with a group of people who refused to run through the fog and instead would mine zombies for points at the power station instead of running off to town. Great player too, stood in the top building and could watch him mow down zombies with the ballistic knife.

2 hits to kill Him.

Cash transfer in bank.

It actually helps at some points, like if you pull up to town and don't have the money to buy the bank. With the hatch on the bus you can get out that way. Also, I was playing a game last night with a group of people who refused to run through the fog and instead would mine zombies for points at the power station instead of running off to town. Great player too, stood in the top building and could watch him mow down zombies with the ballistic knife.

Just jump off the bus as it is pulling up to town and go around behind it. I use bowie and Galvaknuckles. It doesn't really matter to me unless I want to share money with someone. Ballistic knife is wicked for running through the fog. Combined with staminup its the fastest way to travel.

To not buy the bank door? really? Aint that the first thing ppl do is open it so you can get your money to get your perks and stuff? Just like he said just jump off the bus right before you get to the town and your problem with not having any money is solved sir.... Still aint got a real true reason as to putting it on the bus. Put it on if you want but do it knowing that your not helping anyone in doing so. And the guy with carpal turnnel.... (lol) :lol: I guess that would be a reason to ride :lol: