New persistent perk (Not Juggernog)? And WTH happened?

thethiny

Hi,

so I was playing Die Rise an hour ago , I went and built the wonder weapon and bought the remington 870 , I then returned to the spawn area , and there was a zombie behind the fixed window (the place where he comes from) .

I went to that zombie and waited until he took 1 wooden plank off , then I repaired it and at the same time I headshotted him while jumping , and I got a green flare around me!

I have the juggernog already , and all other perks (including Red Insta-Kill). So what did possibly happen? Whats the perk that I got? Any thoughts?

2.I got quick revive , and got downed , then got up again , and no green flare! Then I restarted the game , and Juggernog was with me!!! How come I didn't get a green flare?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you got the iron boards upgrade. Check the next time you repair a window, the planks should be covered in iron.

And about the Jug upgrade, it's usually mistaken with the low-damage that the zombies with armour have.

The guys with an armor may have + defense but - attack (Feel like in Yugioh lol) that means that you can recieve more than 2 hits from them.

I seem to always have this kind of mini jugggernog and so do my friends. It takes 3-4 hits to go down!

Is this just something to do with the new map/ new stronger zombies or actually a perma perk, because I don't remember getting permanent juggernog :?

It's a perma perk. It was introduced with the patch last Saturday. ;)

OooooOOOhhHH ok I wasn't sure if it would carry over to Die Rise or not, thanks Perfect :)

I'm checking the video now

However , I was playing yasterday and during the game I lost all of my permaperks! Including the Red Skull , anyone knows why?

EDIT:I've seen videos saying that take carpenter , then when the zombie is removing a wood bar kill him , you'll get the green mist and then all the next carpenters will become Iron Carpenters .

However , I did that as he said , but and I have the green mist (as I said in the first post) but I don't have iron boards.

NEW THREAD:

viewtopic.php?f=139&t=28469