My Navcard Theory

Darkrai273

Okay, so I was thinking, two Navcards, the Navcard doesn't work on the map that you pick it up on, which probably means that they will work on the map after you pick them up, which ost of us theorised.

But, what does it do? Nothing happened when I put my Green Run card in, hmmm... I have two theories:

1. This will keep happening up until the final map, the Navcard will allow you to start the easter egg on the side that you choose on Green run, so if I completed Maxis' side on Green Run then when I put the Navcard in on Die Rise and it will allow you to continue Maxis' side. This is the same with Richtofen.

2. Another theory is this will keep happening up until the final map again, and same kind of theory really, but with a small difference. You keep entering the navcard up until the final map. Now remember the Strikeforce missions in the Campaign? When you accomplished or failed one, it changed the end story or whatever. I have a feeling it will kind of be the same, whatever side you choose each map it will record on the Obelisk and effect the final mission. I think the final mission may still end the same for everyone, but have a different story.

That's my theory on the Navcard anyway.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, my own theory is that each of the locations for the DLC's will represent a character in the original crew (with this oriental themed one based in Shanghai representing Takeo, of course) and through the easter eggs, we will need to "unlock" these original characters. I think we can expect another DLC in Russia (Nikolai) and another DLC in America (Tank), perhaps having one in Germany (Richtofen). What would this mean for the navcards, though?

I believe that they are useless to the main easter egg of finding the characters, HOWEVER, I also believe that once we find all of the characters, in the final DLC you will be able to use the navcard from the previous DLC (as with Die Rise and Tranzit navcards) to unlock the "night" bus route on Tranzit, which you will then be able to play as the original crew.

It's a pretty far-out theory, but anything's possible, and all of the evidence we have so far can support it.

Personally, my own theory is that each of the locations for the DLC's will represent a character in the original crew (with this oriental themed one based in Shanghai representing Takeo, of course) and through the easter eggs, we will need to "unlock" these original characters. I think we can expect another DLC in Russia (Nikolai) and another DLC in America (Tank), perhaps having one in Germany (Richtofen). What would this mean for the navcards, though?

I believe that they are useless to the main easter egg of finding the characters, HOWEVER, I also believe that once we find all of the characters, in the final DLC you will be able to use the navcard from the previous DLC (as with Die Rise and Tranzit navcards) to unlock the "night" bus route on Tranzit, which you will then be able to play as the original crew.

It's a pretty far-out theory, but anything's possible, and all of the evidence we have so far can support it.

It's quite a good theory about going to each different areas, I would like that, about the second bus route i'm not really sure. But nice theory anyway :)