What's NEW you've noticed since the UPDATE?

DBiggz

From what I understand the new updates happened last weekend, or the weekend before?

Anyways, didn't see any topics related to this but I'd just like to ask everyone what they have noticed, given there's been plenty of time to notice change, that has been different from normal game play before the updates.

Talking with people during game play I haven't heard much from anyone besides "they still haven't patched the glitches". I thought they did, until I saw someone in the tunnel with the Shield jammed in that corner.... lame.

I'll list what I can think of right now. Please, add on if you can contribute.

- Zombies spawn more in the fog.

Especially noticed in early rounds. The amount of zombies I'd see spawn in rounds 15+ are now spawning the same in 4+ . Not saying we're getting more per round, but that they're more apt to follow/spawn through the fog now.

- Double swiping zombies.

Though they may have done this before it seems I get a quicker double hit from a single zombie.

- The lead zombie in a train isn't the only one to be able to reach you.

In a group of 10+ Zombies the front 3 double hit me and I went down. Something I'd usually easily maneuver around, I got caught by the front 3 swiping with both arms.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't noticed that and surprising I haven't if they did.

Apparently no one has anything to offer here? I'm surprised.

I know we can take away the obvious discoveries that have gone around the site and youtube like persistent Jug, and the red insta kill. There's no one with other observations about differences in game play? I'm disappointed in you CoDZ.

I was hoping someone would at least back me up and say they've noticed the same stuff I have.

It might just be me but the FAL doesnt seem as accurate as it was. Sorry I know this dont have anything to do with zombies but since the update this is the only thing I've noticed. And if you put automatic fire on it, it seems as if its not as powerful. Oh and I read on here somewhere that that did patch the tunnel glitch on zombies finally. Dont know why they didnt address the other glitches though?

• Administrators

Just a few things from the update that some people may or may not have known:

- power drop icons fade out rather than blinking rapidly

- zombies will die out if left behind

- power station glitch has been re-added; no more invisible barriers

- updated red Insta-Kill skill

- updated persistant Juggernog skill

Quite a few players have not experiences some of these effects yet, possibly doe to the sudden hotfixes that have been coming in since the arrival of Die Rise. PS3 users shouldn't have any problems that are drastic yet.

I haven't noticed that and surprising I haven't if they did.

Apparently no one has anything to offer here? I'm surprised.

I know we can take away the obvious discoveries that have gone around the site and youtube like persistent Jug, and the red insta kill. There's no one with other observations about differences in game play? I'm disappointed in you CoDZ.

I was hoping someone would at least back me up and say they've noticed the same stuff I have.

Of the three that you mention, only the double swiping has changed. Having zombies that are 20 feet away hit me while ads on them or running past 1 and going down as if 4 hit you at once has been common since launch.

I haven't noticed more fog zombies after playing last night.

I notice the dead zombies glitch: you must keep at least 3 or they die off, damaged or not, including fire. This same broken glitch has ruined games of Die Rise as well. Quick patch is required.

And did they fix the Die Rise glitches? Nope. They added a new one so that only one player can get the Sliquifyer now. Do they even have programming degrees at Treyfail? I assume they don't. They could also use some game design classes obviously. No clue on balance and/or player enjoyment.

They stumbled on a goldmine with zombie mode, their cod mp record was atrocious until bo2... I wish that zombies was in the hands of a competent designer/programmer. Yes, they have been around and screwed enough stuff up to deserve my derogatory rhetoric.