richtofen vs maxis easter egg question

TFG Dubz

Ok so quick question. Ive been doing some recon on solo and lookin into both easter eggs maxis is my focus now though

Heres what my theory was.

In green run we get maxis easter egg by NOT turning on the power.

Heres the conundrum. The tv that speaks to you above sliqifier workbench, it works after the powers on right? Well the woman the says the GERMAN MAN no longer speaks to her. I put two and two together and thought well. Maxis could only talk when power was OFF so i went all the way back after getting the sniper rifle to see if she then tells us what maxis has said. Follow so far? Power on = tv lady saying german man isnt talking any more so if i do power off = would she tell us a step instead? Sound theory i thought however, the tv isnt useable howeve all the other tvs are now bleeping constantly.

So i need to know if i can get to the roof after the sniper room? Is there a way without power on. I believe this is the key!

BUT only with the flinger AND sliqifer gun. This is my theory.

The ghost perk has brought some interesting results but nothing that points me in a specific direction.

Also when powers not on and i acivate several tvs theres a huge storm sounds in the background that reminds me of the noise of perks dropping / electric thunder storm from green run. Its deafing at time. No idea if that helps anone

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks that helps alot infact. So heres where im upto.

1. Four players are needed.

2. Four players each need a piece of the flinger.

3. 1 player also needs to get the sniper.

4. All players head to flinger room and build the flinger (this done with power OFF gave me some new dialoge but due to characters talking i couldnt hear properly)

Next step iim going to try is either

Shoot the two balls

Or

Have each player stand on one of the four good luck symbols.

Having to re do all steps due to 2 players dropping out so need to find myself 2 new team mates :-(

Thanks that helps alot infact. So heres where im upto.

1. Four players are needed.

2. Four players each need a piece of the flinger.

3. 1 player also needs to get the sniper.

4. All players head to flinger room and build the flinger (this done with power OFF gave me some new dialoge but due to characters talking i couldnt hear properly)

Next step iim going to try is either

Shoot the two balls

Or

Have each player stand on one of the four good luck symbols.

Having to re do all steps due to 2 players dropping out so need to find myself 2 new team mates :-(

I would love to help you, but I don't have the map yet :( . I also will be doing Edward's side when I do get it.