denizens

TheJayJizzLe

Something funny I've noticed about the denizens is that every time I go into town, and they are attacking me ,they automatically hop off of my back,but anytime I gointo any other section on the map bus depot,dinner,farm,power they still attack me I wonder if we have to try to bring them some where I've Tryed the white lights but they don't do nothing maybe after furtrue dlc them lights turn green and make portals to other parts of the map after its opened up more

Psn:TheJayJizzLe

XBox:i1iJasOni2i (just bought Xbox yesterday to play die rise add me)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo, it varies.

Bus depot is the oddest one for me; they have followed me across that section. They have attacked me without entering the fog at all. Once 1 had one chase me around (i never entered the fog) but it never jumped on my head, just ran at my feet. It hoved me around if i let go of the stick. It was there for most of a round, but i lost track of it while fighting, not sure where it went.

I once saw one face down, like it was gonna dig a hole, but just stayed like that, kicking its feet in the air.

(Shock and dismay that the game is glitchy...not really. Seems much better made than bo was. Ugh. Bleak oops sucked).