interesting map feature

BOD3AN

as you will know by now there are many upside down parts of the structures so looking on floors and ceilings is important. i went into theatre for a scout around and found out that the buildings are not connected to he ground (floating in air). first i thought this might be because of the mist, they didnt need to make a ground layer (saving game data) but underneath the large open red room where you jump over to power the building doesnt have a bottom but a second roof with a massive antenna.

http://s155.beta.photobucket.com/user/s ... sort=3&o=0

sorry for posting here mods, but there are no post in great leap forward yet (viewforum.php?f=147), so i dont know if people are checking it atm. feel free to move it, i just want to let the EE hunters know if they didnt know already.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as you will know by now there are many upside down parts of the structures so looking on floors and ceilings is important. i went into theatre for a scout around and found out that the buildings are not connected to he ground (floating in air). first i thought this might be because of the mist, they didnt need to make a ground layer (saving game data) but underneath the large open red room where you jump over to power the building doesnt have a bottom but a second roof with a massive antenna.

http://s155.beta.photobucket.com/user/s ... sort=3&o=0

sorry for posting here mods, but there are no post in great leap forward yet (viewforum.php?f=147), so i dont know if people are checking it atm. feel free to move it, i just want to let the EE hunters know if they didnt know already.

Its funny you should say that because i was running circles in that room and one of the zombies like glitched under the floor! so maybe there is some relevance to turning this room back the right way up or something