Die Rise / Great Leap Forward Loading Screen

PINNAZ

1. Die Rise / Great Leap Forward Loading Screen

==============================

Mystery Man

Am I the only one that's noticed that the tear on the right is almost in a perfect outline of a man?

Who is this Mystery Man who features 4 times on the BO1 version of the Nacht Der Untoten loading screen?

(Note - Mystery Man also on upper level next to the Transmitting Tower)

Or even perhaps this:

Previous Map - Nuketown

If we look the page being teared from upper left corner we can actually see the previous page was Nuketown.

Previous Map - Green Run Loading Screen

Okay, so i turned the loading screen upside down and flipped it. Then changed the brightness a bit and look at this:

Next Map Hint

I'm not a 100% sold on this but thought I'd include it.

Is that movie reel and a plastic bottle on the next page? 

EDIT: Also the outline of a man ripped from the page gives me vibes of a man on the portrait in Kino.

I see Kino 2.0 coming  :lol:

2. The New Crew are Teleported into the Map

for the second time, 'Begin anew'

3. Earth's Crust being exposed after the events of Moon.

4. Note the location. Its not Green Run nor Nuketown

5. It seems to be the Colorado/New Mexico Border?

1. Note the Mystery Man Standing in the top right picture of the Loading Screen. We can see what looks to be a postcard on the left & another image on the right (Torn section) for the map to follow. I have a couple of ideas but nothing definate.

2. The New Crew are Teleported for what seems to be the second time into Die Rise?

3. The Events of moon seem to be important already in Die Rise. Has Hollow Earth been exposed? 

4. The location from where the Teleportation Beam starts in very interesting. It's not Green Run nor Nuketown. It seems to be coming from Colorado or New Mexico? Conspiracies!

The Timeline & Storyline is quite complicated now. At the moment I'm unsure what else there is about this crazy map? Let the story be told.

There's so much storyline unfolding here, but again, more questions than answers. 

Please discuss your thoughts?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so i turned the loading screen upside down and flipped it. Then changed the brightness a bit and look at this:

Tranzit loading screen.

Don't know what it means, or if it means anything. It must be there for a reason

Excellent catch, I think it means that last page was indeed about Tranzit.

hmmm... really interesting connecting the partial picture to the tranzit loading screen. I wont make wild guesses only to be proved wrong but I will say it looks like the man standing on the ledge is stuhlinger and he is facing another tower of some kind. Has anyone tried explaining the explosion in the back of the Tranzit postcard? i am still curious about that.

Also, the outline on the left side reminded me of t.e.d.d.

Just on the postcard thing, the postcard is intact on die rise but covered in dirt and blood on tranZit . Could die rise be before tranZit? Maybe that's why they say " haven't we been here before?"

After watching the cutscene a few times, I believe that the beginning of the cut scene is actually the end of Die Rise. The crew has been there for a while after Richtofen teleported them there and Richtofen is urging Samuel to "mend the rift".

Rus is killed in this scenario and shortly after the rest of the crew meets the same fate. Richtofen displeased in this failure, winds back time to give Samuel another chance to complete his commands. Hence, "have we been here before?"

Sorry if someone else already said this.

this thread got the wheels turning so ill just post it here...

im just trying to figure out what exactly the method of travel is to Die Rise, possibly to see if it reveals more information regarding the transition from tranzit to die rise, and any other possible outlets of easter egg progression left out by the masses.

misty...isnt she from the midwest? the indicating start point, most definitely seems to be the state of Wyoming...i dont know anything about the state, but my gut says misty is involved somehow...she just seems like shed be a fit for that demographic...

but on top of that, the only military installation i can find in Wyoming is the:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_E. ... facilities

Warren AFB is the home of the 90th Missile Wing (90 MW), assigned to the Twentieth Air Force, Air Force Global Strike Command. The 90 MW operates the LGM-30G Minuteman III ICBM, with launch facilities in Southeast Wyoming, Western Nebraska, and Northern Colorado. It is also the home of Twentieth Air Force, which commands all United States Air Force ICBMs.

Warren AFB is the oldest continuously active military installation within the Air Force, being established by the United States Army as Fort David Allen Russell in 1867. The facility came under United States Air Force control on 1 June 1947.

F.E. Warren Air Force Base

surprise, surprise...the details are in the linked article, so ill spare you long historical boring stuff...its the place where we store a shit ton of nuclear warheads capable of delivering their payloads anywhere around the globe...lots of history at this site.

After watching the cutscene a few times, I believe that the beginning of the cut scene is actually the end of Die Rise. The crew has been there for a while after Richtofen teleported them there and Richtofen is urging Samuel to "mend the rift".

Rus is killed in this scenario and shortly after the rest of the crew meets the same fate. Richtofen displeased in this failure, winds back time to give Samuel another chance to complete his commands. Hence, "have we been here before?"

"Mend the rift?" - Stu

As in the time rift. As you can see, they get transported back to the begining of the map, when they first arrived. Hence:

"Haven't we been here before"

Richtofen, or whatever that grabled voice was, needed Stu to power up the tower, he failed, and Richtofen....reset time? When did Richtofen learn to reset time? If that was the case, Richtofen could've reset time a million times in Green Run until Stu did what he said.

Right when you think you have all the answers, Treyarch changes the question.

Maybe there's a higher power at play.

• Administrators

"Mend the rift?" - Stu

As in the time rift. As you can see, they get transported back to the begining of the map, when they first arrived. Hence:

Richtofen, or whatever that grabled voice was, needed Stu to power up the tower, he failed, and Richtofen....reset time? When did Richtofen learn to reset time? If that was the case, Richtofen could've reset time a million times in Green Run until Stu did what he said.

I've got a feeling he isn't referring to the time rift, though. I mean it's possible but he standing on the edge of the skyscraper, looking at the other one. The High Maintenance achievement says that you are the architect and shows the top of the building connecting to another one. I was under the impression the "rift" was the space between one skyscraper to the next.

"Mend the rift?" - Stu

I've got a feeling he isn't referring to the time rift, though. I mean it's possible but he standing on the edge of the skyscraper, looking at the other one. The High Maintenance achievement says that you are the architect and shows the top of the building connecting to another one. I was under the impression the "rift" was the space between one skyscraper to the next.

"Be the Architects of their instruction"

You forgot the last part of the achievement. "their instruction" I think it means you have to help build something for Maxis or Richtofen. Which we did. I dunno *shrug*

But Richtofen can apparently bend time now and lift dusty couches off into space. Why couldn't Richtofen mend 5 feet of plywood to the other building himself?

And he can teleport people across the globe. But he can't teleport 4 people over 20 yards to the left?

I still think you could be right, but I have this feeling that he's (Richtofen) talking about a time rift. But, if Richtofen can turn time, then there wouldn't be a time-rift.

I know I contradicted myself multiple times, but there's just so many questions that came with this map pack.

I agree the mystery man does appear to be Stu. his posture is similar. This doesn't add up though because they havent arrived yet. Or am I missing something?

After bouncing around the forums for nearly an hour now, I am so confused about the new maps. They do indeed have the 1999 era tech at GLF, but that would imply that China wasn't affected by the missiles. (as previously stated by another comment.)

It is possible that China was not affected largely, and only fell when the meteors began raining. The 115 released into the atmosphere and infected everyone.

Tranzit loading screen.

Don't know what it means, or if it means anything. It must be there for a reason

Excellent catch, I think it means that last page was indeed about Tranzit.

What I thought he was pointing out was that the page had to be flipped upside down, in order for the postcard to be right side up.

I mean, I don't know about you all but all pictures are usually right side up in comics/books I've read. :) fishy fishy

That's the only thing that struck me odd though, why have an upside down picture in a comic book?