A step of the EE? (Theory)

jamFMc

Okay so we all know that there are those ball looking things inside the dragons mouths right? well I think i know where they should go...In the spawning area there are two "tribal dragon statues" next to the door leading to the m14. The have their claws shaped as if they were leaning on something, yeah that's right the balls!

To further prove this theory, have a look on the multiplayer map mirage and look at the dragon statues. Their claws are leaning on balls!

The question is though...how do we get them there?...and what are those Nuketown zombies emblems on the floor?...

P.s. Sorry for the lack of pics :)

Edit* Those tribal dragon statues are actually called "Chinese guardian lions" and the balls are know as "xiù qiú" or to us English speaking folk "Temari". Temari's are wadded up silk then embroided and decorated (links with the sweat shop). To learn more about Guardian lions and Temaries I would highly recommend this, very interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_guardian_lions

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I only have 1 ball and thats the focusing stone from shangri la.

Think ive figured it out now just going to test my theory will post after if its correct

How is it that you have this "ball" from Shangri-La? I'm assuming you mean the Focusing Stone, which was used for the latter portion of the Moon Easter Egg. That is completely gone; I'm not sure if you just picked up an object similar to it on Die Rise, but there is no Focusing Stone in the map.

Seems legit. A few options I'd throw out there is the ray gun, the Sliquifier, and the ballistic knife. Try the Ray and Knife both upgraded and not. Maybe facing the dragon is the first step of the easter egg and this must be completed first.

I'll be on tomorrow night around 8 PM eastern.

I only have 1 ball and thats the focusing stone from shangri la.

Think ive figured it out now just going to test my theory will post after if its correct

How is it that you have this "ball" from Shangri-La? I'm assuming you mean the Focusing Stone, which was used for the latter portion of the Moon Easter Egg. That is completely gone; I'm not sure if you just picked up an object similar to it on Die Rise, but there is no Focusing Stone in the map.

Considerin i put "focusing stone from shangri la" in my original post then yes i mean the focusing stone from shangri la.

Im fully aware it is the focuaing stone and just so you know thats not the only item from previous maps on Die Rise hidden around the map

As for IT. It cant be shot with sliqufier (which cannot be pack a punched) a ray gun (not pack a punched) and all the other all weapons

• Administrators

Considerin i put "focusing stone from shangri la" in my original post then yes i mean the focusing stone from shangri la.

Im fully aware it is the focuaing stone and just so you know thats not the only item from previous maps on Die Rise hidden around the map

Then would you care to explain two questions?

1) How would the Focusing Stone - that was directly put into the MPD on Moon - appear in China on a map such as Die Rise?

2) What "other previous items" are there on the map?

I'm not challenging your idea; I simply want to know where you're coming from so I could assist in perhaps furthering what you've started.

Then would you care to explain two questions?

1) How would the Focusing Stone - that was directly put into the MPD on Moon - appear in China on a map such as Die Rise?

2) What "other previous items" are there on the map?

I'm not challenging your idea; I simply want to know where you're coming from so I could assist in perhaps furthering what you've started.

How would teleporting crawlers directly from Moon end up in china? Just saying :-)

As for the focusing stone its only there on solo. I just did my first mltiplayer game it its a different texuture than solo. It looks mor like the orb from moon that goes into the pyramid on multiplayer. Let me finished this game and il pop into theater nd show you the fifference.

As for the other item let me see if its still in multiplayer. If not then its possible its just for show in solo. I hope not tho spent the last 12 hours doing this on solo

@TFG Dubz

You lost me at "I have 1 ball",

All joking aside, would you care to elaborate on what you are talking about: "the focusing stone from shangri-la"? Are you saying that the orb (I'll just call it that for now) that is in the dragons mouth is the focusing stone?. If so then

1. the texture is all wrong

2. why would there be two?

3. how did it get from moon to china?

It just doesn't make sense.

Oh and about the "moon crawlers" coming to china, well beneath the sweat shop there are many cages with blood making me believe that the Nova six crawlers were shipped to china (via the multiplayer map Cargo there are some capsules similar to kinos) in which they were most likely tested on. For further evidence let's look at "province 22" (the place where Die Rise is situated in china). Province 22 is home to Changchun High Technology Development Zone in which they research: bio-engineering, automobile engineering, new material fabrication, photo-electricity, and information technology. The ones we can relate Die Rise to are New material fabrication (sweatshop and the mall) and most importantly Bio-engineering. why Biological Engineering? I think they were trying to biologically engineer a vaccine by merging DNA with that of a frogs for many reasons such as:

- Easily accessible due to China being the largest export of frogs

- Generically deemed as an animal for experimental tests

- Frogs contain unique toxins in which is 100 times more potent than morphine

This being said there could be another explanation.

I might make a post later and go more in depth :)

After going onto theater i looked around. There was no secnd stone in the second dragon.

However after my game crashed i uninstalled and reinstalled. The different textures are no longer there and i no londer get the focusing stone on solo now either. Just a messed up texture that looked like the focusing stone

The second item i thought i saw was the golden rod ontop of the crown building. However after pack a punching the easter egg sniper rifle and after the re install its no longer golden just a wierd shaped pipe that resembles the golden rod. Really annoyed all this effort was wasted due to a glitch in the textures...

I will say this though so not all is lost, explore as a Ghost. Theres some wierd metoerite sounds in 2 places around the map. 1st one is near th flinger workbench. Zombies got me before i could finish looking but was close. Gonna try and see if theater helps.

Sliquify the ball, then shoot it out perhaps? Just a thought. The only problem I have with this whole theory relating to them, is how are we supposed to interact with them? Especially when one is outside of the range of the playable section of the map.

Sliquify the ball, then shoot it out perhaps? Just a thought. The only problem I have with this whole theory relating to them, is how are we supposed to interact with them? Especially when one is outside of the range of the playable section of the map.

It looks like they would float like the ball in moon would, right into the 2 statues at the door in the starting area.

Could the Two lion statue symbols on the floor in the other building have anything to do with it maybe?

Possibly, I've found 3 myself (One next to the m14, Another down the escalator on the right of the spawn room, One on the roof). I could imagine there being 4 and you have to do something simultaneously; the thing is though there are so many variables... X_X