A quick theory

Kod1ak

In the room with the chinese bar/restaurant downstairs from the SVU, there is a hole that seems like the perfect spot to aim a sniper through and hit something important. Might have something to do with the EE.

Oh, and another little thought I've been playing around with:

I think the aether is specifically for souls within the MPD. Richtofen of course is inside, so that would explain him. But Maxis...

Remember how in moon, zombies killed near the MPD had their.souls absorbed into the tubes attached? Well, Maxis was killed right in front of the MPD...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was what Eddy assumed, the teleporter worked and they were sent to Griffon Station, Samantha ran and hid in the MPD. Schuester (I think) found Maxis and tried to have him talk his daughter down, but he instead told her to kill off Group 935, causing Schuester to shoot him... Right in front of the MPD

My theory is that maxis's plan is working, richtofen is getting sicker and sicker, soon his'soul will be thrown from the MPD and maxis or Samantha will regain control once more.... I like richtofen in power kinda... I want to keep him there....

I also think the destruction f the world has something to Do with it as well, maybe healing the world heals him as well? If so, would it be enough to throw the voices out of his head... When will dr groph come back in to play? As takeo's quote: I hope one day you free someone else, someone who needs it..." obviously refers to richtofen.....

Maxis was killed in Der Riese beside a teleporter. Fluffy killed him.

Fluffy didn't kill him. By the time they got locked by Richtofen (Maxis and Samantha) inside the teleporter room where Fluffy Hellhounded spawned, they both teleported to different locations. Maxis first teleported to an unknown location, then he teleported to Die Rise. After that we can clearly hear a gun shot, now that's the time of speculation. Did he killed himself or got shot ? As for Samantha, she got to the Moon Base and entered the Pyramid.

I asked this on another thread, because these questions are haunting me since I started playing Black Ops 2.

Did Maxis suicide or got shot ? Because by the audio quotes we can clearly hear a gun shot and assume he's dead.

If he's in fact dead and Green Run takes place after those events, where is Maxis speaking from ? Aether ? He's no dead ? It's not him ?