Zombies menu frezes xbox

Hey guys, finihing playing some Die rise games, quickly afterwards appear a window saying my game settings have change and ask me if i want it to update . After i update now everytime i try to enter zombie menu, xbox live, my xbox frezes and i need to turn it off, have any of u has happen this? Wtf! I can enter multiplayer ok, but not zombies it gets stuck at conecting to xbox live

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can u please be specific on the steps, cause Ive tried for the 5time same happend. Also prior to this, xbox live kept disconecting randomly and disconecting the game. Crazy shit hope this get fix asap some body please report to call of duty and xbox forums they need to know

Edit. Aparenty they reset to defaults values, set it again and that made the trick, thanks

2edit. Ok now i can enter and get in a lobby and starts loading a game and then goes back to th lobby .. o well , go to sleep then dammit

• Administrators

Can u please be specific on the steps, cause Ive tried for the 5time same happend. Also prior to this, xbox live kept disconecting randomly and disconecting the game. Crazy shit hope this get fix asap some body please report to call of duty and xbox forums they need to know

Okay, it finally got me in. Here's what you do: turn off your Xbox and let it cool for at least 15-40 seconds. Go to your Xbox 360 settings and clear your cache twice. Then load up your game (with your profile signed on) and head to Multiplayer. I opened up my Options to make sure it wouldn't crash again, then I did the same once I opened up Zombies with a System Link match. I backed out, and hit Xbox Live. Finally managed to get on.