Navcard appears in Green Run

Incoguido

I can confirm that the NavCard collected in Die Rise can be seen in your inventory while playing TranZit. I have not completed Tower of Babble, nor do I have the Tranzit navcard, but the white Navcard from Die Rise was in my inventory. The machine in Tranzit wouldn't accept it, but just something interesting to note.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that the NavCard collected in Die Rise can be seen in your inventory while playing TranZit. I have not completed Tower of Babble, nor do I have the Tranzit navcard, but the white Navcard from Die Rise was in my inventory. The machine in Tranzit wouldn't accept it, but just something interesting to note.

I think the green run navcard works on the great leap forward and the great leap forward navcard works on the following map and so forth untill the last dlc will work on tranzit. Just a general guess.

• Administrators

I think the green run navcard works on the great leap forward and the great leap forward navcard works on the following map and so forth untill the last dlc will work on tranzit. Just a general guess.

That's what it seems to be. Using the prior map's NavCard to be accepted into the reader for the next map. We already know that the crew will re-visit Green Run once more, as said by Maxis himself. The question we ought to focus on is the background behind the NavCard. There is no "Net Asset Value" anymore.

That's what it seems to be. Using the prior map's NavCard to be accepted into the reader for the next map. We already know that the crew will re-visit Green Run once more, as said by Maxis himself. The question we ought to focus on is the background behind the NavCard. There is no "Net Asset Value" anymore.

Yea, zombies has taken quite a turn from nacth der untoten. Not sure if its a good thing or bad, nut im thinking good, even if I can't finish a game due to bad connection.