The new Navcard

A11 L1V3S L0ST

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is going to be a NAV card table in each new DLC and the one from Die Rise will work on the next map etc... until that last DLC which that NAV Card will work in Green Run - therefore completing some form of massive cross map easter egg.

That's my theory exactly, especially since it could force people to actually get all the dlcs in order to be able to complete the entire easter egg.

I believe that the NAV card in a way "locks in" our chosen side of richtofen or maxxis. the first one not working because we have the option to do both. the new ee quest we are given a choice to decide between maxxis or richtofen. and although we can go back in different games and do one or the other, I believe for the NEXT dlc if we use our cards on the machine after doing an EE then the next level will have possibly only one EE. whichever one we have completed so far. just a theory tho no real evidence to support it.

I believe that the NAV card in a way "locks in" our chosen side of richtofen or maxxis. the first one not working because we have the option to do both. the new ee quest we are given a choice to decide between maxxis or richtofen. and although we can go back in different games and do one or the other, I believe for the NEXT dlc if we use our cards on the machine after doing an EE then the next level will have possibly only one EE. whichever one we have completed so far. just a theory tho no real evidence to support it.

Its possible, don't really know what trayarch is doing anymore.