Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I learned:

CDC HQ in Georgia destroyed

Radiation in air.

Paranoia.

Some girl in distressed.

Some weird guy taking about flesh and "He" has abandoned them. God?

Records in *Unknown* facility destroyed. Possibly purposely.

Maybe more survivors. With Food.

Now I don't like the fact it's a bit too obvious. Stu's conspiracies and all that. But it would clarify as to why he has his paranoia..

These destroyed documents.. Might need to wait for more radios.

Survivors. The Tz4 gotta contact them somehow. Repairing a broadcaster maybe?

Full thing (probably off)

attention all on this channel this is george barkley,former assistant director of the CDC facility,in ????? hills, georgia. Prior to the destruction of our headquaters our research found evidence that contaminates are now incepting the very air we breathe,as such exposure appears inevitable for all survivors, ????? variable most subjects display short-term memory loss, sycosis, delusion, and paranoia.short term memory loss has also been reported (LOL) but as of yet I have been unable to confirm this. Be advised of all individuals moniter their fellow survivors for signs of the symptons, paranoia in particular. Ask yourself are those closest to you really think they are who they are, are they following their own secret agenda? Are they perhaps plotting against you? The dangers presented by such symptons can not be overstated. I waas forced to unthenize other members of my own team, my condolences to their families, I hope this message serves as a warning to all survivors, we must all do whatever it takes to ensure our future as a species, thank you...

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE? Please I really need help they left me (mumbling) Help! I tried to do it, to do it right but the others wouldn't listen, please come here(x2), I couldnt do it on my own! That German man stopped talking to me. U dont know what to do (?)

Sceince has failed us, he has abondened us, in this new world we have, we alone can light the way, hear our words, feed our call, there is but one path to enlightenment, just as they would consume us, we must consume them, we are the living and we are the dead, we are the flesh and the flesh is us, we will not starve, we will thrive.

retcon five this is saber one zero our sweep failed to find any evidence of survivors on sight, brokenarrow is not viable for new FOV. Thats a negative sir it has appeared to be destroyed by fire prior to the facility being overrun, sir we believe ??? may have been trying to destroy evidence implicating them in the outbreak, understood sir, comfirmed drop in t-minus 5, retreating to safe distance.

Is anyone listening? we have food, water and medical supplies, enough to last several years.

The guy talking about the flesh is the same one who's been talking to some voices saying "Yes, I see now. I will do it. I will do it for you, and the FLESH!".

What we can assume from radios so far:

Basically, there are groups of survivors. They follow either Richtofen, Maxis, or none of them two.

The Jackass flats/CDC guy is one of the survivors that did not listen to voices. It seems kind of logical because people of his status would rather not risk listening to odd voices in his head and doing weird things. "Normal" people, citizens would be more likely to be affected by the voices and follow their orders.

He mentions paranoia and all other sorts of things. All of these can actually (and most probably are) the effects of 115 being in your body while you are alive.

Now, the Flesh guy really reminded me of Illuminati, I don't know why. The way he speaks... He is no leader. But he is enlightened! I believe he got mad thanks to Richtofen. Richtofen was in the heads of many survivors. He persuaded some surivors to eat flesh. The 115 made them easier to control from the Aether.

"He" must be Richtofen or Maxis. Probably the second one. Probably Eddy convinced others to turn against Maxis and not listen to him. "He abandoned us" is said like and assumption that "He" left, and now the Flesh will let us survive, the Flesh will lead us. The Flesh might be a metaphor for Richtofen and his plan.

It is obvious that many other survivors ate flesh. Stuhlinger did it too. Another person is the woman in the broadcast. She ate the Flesh, tried to follow the voices of German men (Maxis and or Richtofen) but she couldn't do something right. She needed others, but others did not eat the flesh, so they were not following the orders of the voices.

She really seems to be affected by 115. And when she says she can't hear the German men anymore, it sounds like the voices abandoned her for some reason. Maybe she did not eat any more flesh, or the just did not need her.

Now, I've heard "We are the living, and we are the dead." It's a song lyric. It has nothing to do with it, but the song is about the effect of 115 to a body.

Now I see that people who consume 115 become insane. And insanity is something Richtofen wants, because it lets him control survivors with ease. So he can complete the masterplan.

This is what I think. I dunno if I should put it in a separate thread, but please, comment on it. I know there are some gaps, but it's hard to see for me - I did not have much time to think.

I think, the Flesh cultists ate the flesh and Richtofen started ordering them to do his bidding which they did, the voices or "he" ceased communication with the cultists and they formed this cult of people who succesfully carried out the command of Richtofen. The woman I believe was abandoned by her group after she started hearing Richtofen. I believe that you don't have to eat the flesh to hear Richtofen, you merely have to be mentally vunlerable, the consumption of flesh just makes you more vunerable and easy to command. The woman was contacted by Richtofen who told her to eat the flesh but she couldn't do it alone, so he ceased communications with her, leaving her in an extremely fragile mental state that we hear her on the radio.